chapter 15

Aakash was outside waiting for divya.
There she entered in lime colour saree with floral design with matching blouse. She was beautiful, gorgeous and no words.
They both went to temple, all greeted them. Grandma introduced divya to other villagers.

Pandit ji came blessed the couple for child. They both saw eachother. There grandma said there is a waterfall near temple and said youngsters to visit there.

Neha was so exited as she visited that waterfall in her childhood.
Around 7 youngsters including bride and groom started journey to waterfall. It is located on small hill of journey 30 mins by walk.

And they reached there, all were playing in water. Divya, neha , neetu and her friend ragini were throwing water on others and laughing.
Neetu throwed splash of water on his groom. There he throwed to her.

Neha throwed water on aakash and said it was divya. They started playing. Slowly aakash came near divya and in escape of him she was completely  soaked in water and her ankle got sprained.

Aakash checked her ankle and gave his jerkin as she was soaked in water. He then lifted her with hand behind knees and and other over her back. She wrapped her hands around him.

Then all returned from waterfall. During journey he was lifting her in bridal style and reached home.

He took her to room and applied ointment and hot fomentation to ankle. Also he noticed blood stain on saree near knee. He brought first aid kit and lifted her saree to above knee. She was shy. She was doing cleaning and dressing, she winced in pain.

And helped her to washroom for change of dress. Both slept on bed.

Next day, all busy with arrangements.
Only 3 days for marriage. As today is sangeet all getting ready for party.
Divya wore an beige ghaghra. They dancing on the stage in couples.
Aakash and divya were also called to stage. They too performed for a song.

Grandma asked the photographer to take aakash and divya couple photo.
He asked them for different poses.
Neha took one hand of aakash and kept on bare stomach and other hand on her shoulder. Divya was stiffened with his touch.

Then again another pose, aakash sitting in sofa with divya on him with hands wrapped around her.

Also asked to feed one another for photo. ( grandma and neha chuckles silently without others noticing)
Their hearts beating so fast as they might come out.