"No" I let out a big breath.
It wasn't her fault I was stressed. I let my mind wonder over my reasons for a minute "...I think we are growing a part" I admitted in the end

"I'm real sorry about that. But you know, if you need a friend you can always come to talk to me"

"Thanks Luna, you are a good friend"

We reached the class designated for the meeting but we waited a little, casually leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the corridor; we pretended to chat while some students passed us on their way to dinner.

"Hey you two!" Neville's head pocked out of the classroom right after the last few students had disappeared and he gestured us to get inside

"Hi" I half smiled

"Hey..." Neville looked at me as if something wasn't really right

"Hello Neville"

"Luna"

"Are we all here?" I looked around and saw Ginny and a couple of other kids I knew and some that I didn't
I waved at Mark who was talking with his best friend Ben. Mark waved back, unenthusiastic; I guessed he had had a fight with Jade: she couldn't have reacted much differently than Sasha had.
Ben smiled broadly to me, that perfect smile he flashed every girl

"We're waiting for Seamus but he should get here pretty soon"

"Got it" I answered. I was still looking in their direction when I realized Neville was looking at me "What?"

He hesitated "Nothing"

I was about to ask him again but a great noise came from behind me: Seamus Finnegan had just entered the room, making a lot of noise because of his haste in closing the door

"Hey guys! Sorry, Mrs. Norris-"

"It's all right, just come in" sighed Neville checking the door; Seamus gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder

"You're Jo, right?" he offered his hand to me

"Right" I shook it, smiling "Hi"

After that Ginny took the word and the meeting started.

"Keep it steady!" Ginny yelled from her position above my head "...like that. Good!"

I finally reached her altitude and then relaxed a bit, still gripping my broom with all my strength.
It was a beautiful afternoon; the whole week it had been raining but in the morning a brigh and fierce sun pierced the clouds and warmed the air. It was one of the last warm days we were going to have.
Ginny had offered help with my flying project and I couldn't stay in the common room any longer: Sasha had not relented since our first discussion. She was scared for me, I knew, but she wouldn't stop pressuring me! Jade had only helped her making it worse.
I felt I was loosing them and it scared me... but at the same time it wasn't possible our friendship could be destroyed by this! I just needed to give them time.

"Wow! This is harder than I thought it would be"

Ginny shrugged with a laugh "I love to fly!"

"I know, I saw you a lot of times, flying around"

"Yeah"

I smiled, enjoying the light breeze that moved my hair "You don't do it as much anymore"

"I don't enjoy it as much now that Harry is away"
I turned around to look at her, she was staring straight ahead "I don't enjoy anything as much actually"
It was as if sadness had completely overwhelmed her in a matter of seconds