"break up or you'll leave twice."

the other girls jaw's dropped.

"pd-nim no!"

"choose, tzuyu. break up with him or you will leave twice."

pd-nim... why are you so cruel? she thought.

"break up or you will leave twice. once your dating news was revealed, it would affect bangtan sonyeondan and twice's career. you know how jihyo trained for 10 years just to debut."

"you know how the japanese line worked hard just to debut together."

"you all worked hard and you will ruin those hard works just because of this?"

"chou tzuyu choose."

"break up--"

"jyp-pd nim." he stand up, making her look at him.

"jungkook, sit dow--"

"no."

"i am the one who has a fault here." he said.

"i was the one who talked to her first, i was the one who approaced her."

"i courted her because i love her."

"ever since i saw her, i know i am already whipped by her. i know that they still have a dating ban but i don't care."

"i got my chance right here. and i am ready to face the consequences with her."

"i love her and i'll fight for her even if the both of you disapproves."

she bit her lip as she felt her tears fall. she looked down and wiped it.

"hm... you're right about him, si hyuk." jyp suddenly said. she looked up and looked at him. "of course i am, i raised him."

the couple looked at each other.

what do they mean about that? she thought.

"you know what, we should go and audition for drama, my acting is great now."

acting?!

then they looked at the couple again and stand up. "we are just joking about it, we support the both of you dom't worry."

WHAT?!

their eyes widened because of what they heard. "tzuyu-ah, i'm sorry for what i have said earlier, i need to be rude so that our acting will look so real."

"and jungkook-ssi, i'm sorry if i offended you about what i said to tzuyu earlier." he then patted his shoulder. "you two should know your limitations, even though we already approved, you two still need to be careful."

"you go ask your members about this, we are also victims in here."

"victims?" he asked. "when tzuyu went to chile, a staff saw her there and reported this to me. i sent someone to follow her."

"and he told me that he saw tzuyu with jin and namjoon so i called si hyuk about this."

"si hyuk called their manager and asked about this and forced him to spill the truth."

"it means that you two know that we are already in a relationship 7 months ago?!"

"yeah, twice and bangtan seonyeondan wanted to prank the two of you so they asked us if we can participate."

UNNIES!!!!!

"go and talk to your members, we're leaving."

"your group's van will be left at the parking lot, jin's gonna drive don't worry."

both pd-nims bid their goodbyes and left.

"UNNIES!!!!!" she swear! that is the most loudest scream she ever did.

"mianhae tzuyu! mianhae! we are just really bored earlier so we thinked of pranking the both of you--"

"AND I DON'T LIKE IT, UNNIES!" she fell down on the couch. her tears suddenly fell. the girls ran towards her. "i'm scared because i can't choose! i don't want to leave him and you guys."

"ssshhh... we're sorry okay.." jihyo hugged her.

"we promised, this is the first and last time that we will prank the both of you."

"i'm scared because i will be the reason if we will disband just to save the company from this."

"sshhh..."

"ouch ouch! yah it wasn't our fault! we are victims too! we were about to have a movie marathon when twice called us!"

"and it's not funny!"

"ouch!! yah don't you dare--I'M OLDER THAN YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

"sshhh.... our pd-nim approved your relationship with him so there is npthing to worry about."

"uh there is, sana. our fans and their fans." nayeon unnie said. "and you know how ARMYs loved the boys so much and once their dating news got revealed in the public, they can attack us especially tzuyu."

"but we trust jungkook okay. and our tzuyu, they can fight this."

sana unnie then pinched my cheeks. "you two should go and talk privately." namjoon said.

jihyo then broke the hug and helped her stand up.

"we'll wait you here, kook." yoongi said. "just wait until we get back home." he glared at his hyungs before he pulled her away from her unnies.

they arrived inside her room, he locked the door before looking at her. "yah kook--" she didn't finished talking when he hugged her. she heard him sobbing.

"jungkook-ah..."

"i thought i'm going to lose you earlier." she hugged him back even harder. "me too..."

"i will kill the hyungs once we arrive back to our dorm." he wiped his tears. "i'll do the same to my unnies tomorrow."

"i'm really scared when jyp pd nim made you choose."

"of course i will not choose, i don't want to leave you and my unnies."

"well i can."

"no you can't. you always think about your fans so you can't do this."

"i can just to have you." he seriously said and cupped her cheeks. "if bang pd nim made me choose, i will choose to leave bangtan and start a new life with you."

"i can leave bangtan, i can leave big hit, i can leave seoul with you and start a new life in busan."

"i love you and i will fight, even if our pd-nims disapproves."

and that made her cry again. "stop making me cry because of your words please..."

he smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "you should remember this, we'll face the obstacles together."

"i'll never let you go." she smiled. "and i'll never let you go either."

if you can leave all of this just to be with me, and i can do it too, because i love you. she thought.