Letting go (2)

Author: k so I felt like doing a part 2 becos I was like... Should I make them get back together in a few months or years when they're both doing great but still can't find partners but just add a backstory??? Idkkkkk but I'm gonna try anyways🤣
————————————————————————

 Should I make them get back together in a few months or years when they're both doing great but still can't find partners but just add a backstory??? Idkkkkk but I'm gonna try anyways🤣 ————————————————————————

This is Trey (I feel dumb Cos I should've shown yous what they look like in the first one🤦🏽‍♀️)

This is Alora
Author: (K now that we have those outta the way let's get to it)

Trey POV:
5 months later...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and the noise of the busy city of New York. I felt around for my phone and I accidentally hit it off the bed, "arggggg" I groaned obnoxiously loud. "Fuck this" I muttered.

Truth is when Alora left, everything fell apart. I'm not going to lie, I cried non-stop. Maybe for days or weeks, I couldn't even keep count anymore. I stopped eating for a whole ass week, until I realised I had to get my shit together. I couldn't stop the ache of my heart, I woke up every morning and I look at our photos for a good 10mins before I start my day, I still do now, and it's been 5 months.

The thing is the photos Alora got, was just from one night of that whole two weeks. I was actually at the studio the other days, the one day I just fucked up so bad and was exhausted and mentally drained and instead of going home early and talk about it with Alora I went out with the boys and got drunk and I wasn't even thinking straight after my seventh shot. I ain't even gonna sit here and try to justify my actions because I know I'm in the wrong and I knew exactly what Alora asked of me from the start and it wasn't anything except to show her loyalty and patience, and I didn't even show any.

I love that girl man, from the bottom of my heart I do, that's why I knew her leaving would be best because I done fucked up all we had and she doesn't deserve all the bullshit I come with.

Me and that girl have been best-friends since middle school, our parents were close in college and they wanted us close too, she would always shut me down when I was being too forward with her but I knew she'd be my girl till the end of time. "Always up, never down" was our motto. That's why I gotta get her back, no matter what.