"From my garden hose." Lizard's eyes shot open once a very familiar, deep and intimidating growl reached his ears. He tilted his head up to look at the owner of the voice. A scowl rests on his handsome face.

"O-oh heyy... Vanadium- ough!" Vasilios striked his cheek with a huge hand, it was strong enough to make Lizard temporarily lose his hearing.

"What is wrong with you!?" Vasilios shouted at him.

"You've placed Thor's life in danger, left his father's car unattended in that woman's shop and you dared to come back empty handed. You're a disgrace to mankind." Vasilios kicked him in the rib. He groaned in pain and curled into a ball.

"That's it. I don't need your incompetency. Lea-"

"Wait!" Vasilios and Lizard turned their heads to Thor.

"What is it, Thor?" Vasilios glared at him, his left foot is tapping on the grass impatiently.

"What is so important that you had to raise your voice at me?" Vasilios's tone was eerily calm, but Thor knew he's raging inside. If looks could kill, Thor would be shredded into confetti by now.

Thor gulped. Vasilios shook his head and pushed his long hair to the side. "That's what I thought. I'm disappointed in you, Th-"

"U-umm... Lizard... did do something useful, I'm not lying! I saw it!" Vasilios was surprised that Thor has the guts to stand up for himself.

"I'm listening." The tallest male coldly replied.

"H-he s-stuck some kind of d-di-di-disk into Miss H-Harper's c-c-c-c-c-c-c-" Thor was overwhelmed, he couldn't stop stuttering.

"Car, he planted a... disk of some sort in that woman's car?" Vasilios raised an eyebrow.

"Not just any disk, bro." Lizard wheezed from behind. Vasilios watched him from the corner of his eyes.

"The shit that saved weed chick's life when she got shot. A tracking puck." A victorious smirk made its way to his bruised face.

"Oh, I thought it was a bomb..." Thor mumbled and twiddled his fingers. This earned a glare from Vasilios.

"Don't be ridiculous, Thor." The shorter male avoided his piercing gaze.

"-and you, what is this going to achieve? We're after her wretched sister, not her." Vasilios hissed through gritted teeth.

"Thinka 'bout it, Vancouver. Harvey is probably livin' off grid now, like caveman kinda off grid. If she's like in any town or something, won't everyone notice her? I mean, everywhere I go, I see that (common mispronunciation of your name) and Han Lee's picture- hey!" Vasilios directed the stream of water to his face again, making Lizard splutter.

"Her name is (y/n), and it's not Vancouver or Vanadium. It's Vasilios. Say it right, you cretin." He scolded Lizard.

"Okay! Okay! Jeez!" He blocked the jet of water with his hands.

"Fine, where was I? Okay, so... where the hell can that chick get food and all of that survival shit? Her sister." Lizard snapped his fingers.

Vasilios furrowed his eyebrows. "What if your suspicions aren't correct, what will you do then? What if she's already self sustainable? What if she's receiving all the necessities from someone else?" He quizzed.

He felt his blood boil when he saw Lizard shrugged.

"OW!"

Vasilios threw the hose to his face with all his might, giving Lizard a nosebleed.

"Dude!" Lizard cradled his injured nose.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Lizard." He squinted at him before storming back into his house, slamming the door behind him.

"Oww man... he's a cold, cold guy." Lizard muttered under his breath, sounding nasal. Thor offered a hand for him to grab, Lizard grinned and accepted his help.

"Hey, thanks buddy!" Thor pursed his lips and frowned bitterly. He did not say anything.

"Ay yo yo, why the long face, my dude?" Lizard patted his back. "-and what happened? How did I get here?"

"You're a jerk, Liz." Thor nudged him on the side.

"Hey, hey, hey, cool it brotha', Va- Vapour- ugh... Rapunzel just kicked me there." Lizard pushed his elbow away.

"Your phone was ringing, so i fished it out of your pocket and answered it, I panicked and umm... didn't use my inside voice. It was Mister Vasilios and he was upset at me, I told him I needed help and... here we are. He drove us all the way back here... my dad's car is still at Miss Harper's, though..." Thor's eyes were downcast.

"He yelled at me for not using my brain to think, for not listening to mommy and... falling for your tricks, he also whacked my hands three times with a wooden ruler as punishment for wetting my pants because I'm... already an adult... I feel bad, Liz. I wanted to make him proud and now look, he's not." Thor sobbed, he wiped his eyed with a hand.

"What did ya daddy say about this?" Lizard asked as Thor sniffled.

"M-Mister Vasilios told him everything, he said that my parents are disappointed in me too. I can't do anything right!" He bawled as he hugged Lizard.

"Hurgk! Too tight, Thursday, Too tight!" He wheezed as he slapped on Thor's arms. He lets go and rubbed his eyes again.

"S-sorry... but you're still a jerk!" He exclaimed as he kicked Lizard in the shin. Making him hop on one leg.

Thor stormed off in another direction.

Lizard was baffled, its almost as if Vasilios is his father. Shouldn't all the scolding be done by Thor's actual mother and father? Lizard tutted in disapproval, Thor's parents must be very irresponsible people if they needed Vasilios to teach him everything about real life.

"Crazy people, duude..." he mumbled as he tries to cope with the guilt inside him. "Hmm.... nah, more like, lazy assholes. Sorry..."

"-Thor."