𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

Jotaro Kujo's Point Of  View

I grabbed two bowls and poured the Mac and Cheese that I've made for Kakyoin and I.

"It's Krafts so basically I just had to put a bunch of shit into a pot and that's it. I'm a baker, not a chef." I give a small smile and Kakyoin hops up onto the counter, eating.

"I like it. I hope it's not poisonous." He said jokingly and I roll my eyes, beginning to eat as well. Hey, it wasn't bad.

"Oh! I picked up some things!" Kakyoin put down his bowl of food and grabbed a large paper bag.
"I thought it'd be fun if we made.. cupcakes!" He said and began taking out ingredient to ingredient.
I hum.

"Cupcakes? I'm not a fan of sweets." I said and he began to look at the instructions.

"Well, these will be different because we made them! Can you go and grab the two aprons over there?" He asked and I nodded, walking over to the nearby hanger and grabbed two aprons; walking back over to the short male.
I tied it on and sat down, eating my Mac and cheese again. It was sort of.. he baked it, and I watched whilst eating my food.

-

"Done! Damn, these were a hassle.." Kakyoin said and I walked over.

"They smell great." I said and grabbed the frosting, putting small white swirls on the cupcakes. Half were vanilla, one was chocolate, and the other was red velvet.
"I like it." I took my first bite of the red velvet cupcake, loving the taste.

"Thank you! I'm glad you were there for moral support." He giggled and I looked away, finishing my cupcake. I threw the wrapper away and grabbed a vanilla cupcake with blue frosting. I favored that one more honestly.