"Ariel !" I looked out the store and saw her go into this bathroom. It was a one stall bathroom. Perfect. She's stressed I know what to do. But I need Kiarra to go somewhere, damn..

I looked around. There was a small ice cream shop right next to the bathroom. I walked over there and talked to the girl working there

"Hey um. I need to go to the bathroom really bad" I saw her looking me up and down and bit her lip.

"Can you watch my sister for me ? Please she's gonna buy ice cream though"

"Sure hun. She can sit right next to me. If you want I can give her Ice cream for free ?" She smiled at me

I looked at her name tag "That will mean alot. Thanks...Alexis...Stay here Ki. Thanks again hun" I winked at her and went to the bathroom.

Look I knew If I told thay girl Alexis that I was gonna go "fix" my girlfriends stress problem and I needed her to wach my step daughter, she would say no in a heartbeat. So I did what I had to do..

I walked in the bathroom and just saw Ariel sitting on the sink, she didnt even look at me..

"Babe you ok ?"

"I'm fine Jacob"

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and crashed my lips onto hers.

No Ones POV

Jacob passionately kissed Ariel and moved his hands down her waist. He started taking off her pants quickly and took off her underwear. He stuck a few fingers in her and did what he had to do. Ariel started moaning like crazy and Jacob kissed her harder to prevent anyone else from hearing. About 2 mins. later he started sliding down his pants and quickly stuck himself in her. Ariel bit onto Jacob's lip hard and he hissed

"Damn Mami" she held onto his back and threw her head in between his neck as he started "relieving her stress"

-5-7 mins later-

Jacob pulled out and slid his pants back on. He smirked and and bit onto his lip and he helped Ariel off the sink. He helped put back on her pants and underwear

"Better now ?"

Ariel moaned and sighed "Much better babe" Jacob smiled and held around her waist and they walked out.

Jacob walked with Ariel a couple feet down "Ki baby girl ! lets go !" Kiarra threw her ice cream away and ran over to Ariel and Jacob. Jacob looked over at Alexis who looked confused and mad-ish at the same time. He smiled and said "Thanks !" at her before they walked off

.....................

Jacob POV

When we got home I felt really uncorfortable..

I can't explain it but I just don't feel good. I felt like...someone was...watching me....

While we were in the mall, driving home, and now. Especially while we were in the mall, I just don't know why. For example: Me, Ariel, and Kiarra was in a store right, I felt someone watching me, Kiarra and Ariel was a few clothes racks away. I felt someone, like dead staring at me. I turned around......And just saw a man walk the opposite direction, he looked familular. I just shrugged it off, I didn't matter right ?

When we got out the car, Ariel and Kiarra got out first. I still had that feeling and I didn't tell neither one of them..

I got out and locked the car. I looked back and saw a car passing down the street followed by two others. I just thought it's nothing cause it's just cars going where they gotta go right ? But the first one had tinted windows, strange much ? I dont Don't give a fuck, not my problem..

..............

"Momma" Me and Ariel heard Ki coming up the stairs. Ariel was laying down ontop of me and I was holding her, she seemed stressed still so I just wanted to hold her like good ole times..

"Yes Kiarra.." Ariel said as she got off me and layed down beside me..

Kiarra came in the room and ran over to my side. I lift her up and sat her on my stomach

"I'm sowwy for too-day momma" she looked down and crawled off of me and went over to Ariel. Ariel smiled and put her on her stomach "I love you momma "

"I love you too, just stop being such a bad girl. It's gonna get you in trouble Ki. Just stop"

"I-I sorry.."

"It's fine"

"Ohh momma ! I got no school on tommorow !"

"And why the hell not ?"

"Hehe watch your mouth momma" Kiarra tapped Ariel's mouth

"I'm sorry"

"It's kay ! But like I was saying, no school ! The note in my bag, I forgot to give it to you. Sorry"

"It's fine. Jay where is she gonna stay ?"

"I wanna come to work with you momma !"

"Y-You do ?"

"YA !" She smiled big and clapped her hands..

"Umm.."

"Let her go babe" I said holding her hand and looking at her

"Ya, let her go babe !" Kiarra giggled

"Fine Kiarra, you can come. Just don't cause problems"

"Now would I really do dat ?"

"YES !" Me and Ariel said and laughing

"Hmmph....HEY momma !"

"Yeeessss Kiarra !?"

"AYE ! You only suppose to say yes like that for me !" I said and pouted. Well hey, it's true aint it ? Hell yea it is..

"F. up ! You lucky my kid is here and I'm such a friggen role model"

"Ahhhhh Shut up"

"YA SHU- UP SO I CAN TALK !" Kiarra innturpted, Tuh !

"WHAT ?!" Me and Ariel said at her

"I love you Jakey and mommy ! LIKE I WAS SAYING ! Momma why didn't I see Daddy all week !"

"Ohh, I forgot about that nigga. Sweety you know Daddy's busy sometimes, just like mommy and Jacob and everyone else"

"Oh.." She looked kinda sad and looked down

"B-But don't worry baby ! I'll get him to see you sometime soon ok ?"

"Kay momma.."

"That's not a good enough answer !" I started tickling her and Ariel started following and was laying on the bed completly helpless

"OK OK OK OK !" She was laughing uncontrolably..

These are the moment I love, not the ones when I have to fuck Ariel to stop her slapping the shit out of her daughter..

The ones where we're all laughing like one big happy family. Like Ki's my daughter. Like me and Ariel's married, This is the shit I friggen ADORE . And I don't want anybody to mess shit up. NOBODY ! I just hope and pray to god no one will mess with the people I love, even though this feeling is telling me that my hopes and prays won't come true..

...................................................................

5+ votes

2+ comments

Hehe Idkk what to say this time..OH YES I DO...I was one of the nigglets that expeirienced Hurricane Sandy -.- That bitch is terrible, shuttin off niggas powers and shit right when they was watching bad girls club, SOME NEXT SHIT YO !

But Bye MY WUVVVVVSS !