The Search

Midoriya's POV

I was untied and I had to drink this this purple liquid. I was kinda weirded out but whatever. I drank a tube of it. My hair kinda changed into a darker green and I kinda felt.. different.. I was ordered to wear a black button up shirt and a deep green vest. I felt like I should unbutton 2 of my buttons so I did. I wore black kinda baggy pants that were kinda comfortable. I messed up my hair a bit. Now I look like a villian. A master mind. I will kill them.. all of the people who disrespected me! I let out a chuckle. I walked over to my boss. "What do I do now boss?" I said. I noticed that Dabi kinda blushed when he looked at me. Whatever.

Todoroki's POV

I start to wake up in Recovery Girls room. "What happened?" I start to get up from the bed. She explains what happened and why I collapsed. As I heard Deku was missing, I bolted up from the bed and ran outside. I stared to look in creepy alleyways but no use until I saw something move in one that I quickly pasted as I was giving up. I saw something move in the corner of my eye. "Deku?!" I shouted wishing it was him. "Todoroki..?" A familiar voice speaks. "Midoriya!" I shout as I was going to him to give him a hug, but then I heard a knife come out of his pocket. I pulled back from the sound. His now slightly red eyes look at me with his hand out with a scary smile. "Join me Todoroki~" I wake up to what I thought was my bed but was instead, a soft bed and my hands cuffed to the sides making me looking like I'm about to hug someone. I look around and all u see was my Deku taking off his clothes with blood one them. He had a splash of blood on his cheek that he noticed and he wiped it off with his thumb. I thought he was going to wipe it away with his pants but instead, he licked it off his thumb. He looked cute but terrifying. He noticed I was awake right after he licked all of the blood. "Oh. I see you're awake~" he said in a flirting voice. "W-why am I here?" I said as I blush uncontrollably. "Well we couldn't let you free~ You'll tell people about us." He said. We?! "What d-do you mean by we?" Other people step out of the darkness as Deku chuckles like a crazy person. I look around. "What did you do to my Deku?!" I shout at the people around me. " Oh oh~ he screamed at us master! What should we do?~ can I punish him?~" Deku says. Looking worried but smiling with his eyes looking like dinner plates. I shout to Shigaraki, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!" I get a cut on my cheek by Deku and I start bleeding Deku starts to drool and moan a bit. "I turned him into a sadist." Said Shigaraki.

-_- I'm sorry guys ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ I hope you guys liked this part! If you don't know what a sadist is, it's technically a person who gets turned on when they see someone get hurt. Idk if they are the one who causes the pain or someone else but ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯.