Midoriya's Freak out

A/N This is my first time writing here so please forgive me if I get things confused xP

Nobody's POV

Everything was normal. Everyone was talking to their groups and laughing to themselves. All except Midoriya and Todoroki. Uraraka and Iida left to go talk to Tsuyu and Momo. Todoroki didn't want to talk to anyone because his father shouted at him for being too loud. Bakugo was kinda pissed that Midoriya wouldn't talk to him. (In this world Bakugo likes Midoriya.)

"Midoriya! Why aren't you talking to me?!" Bakugo shouts, but Midoriya didn't talk. Bakugo realised he was being way to harsh but wanted to get answers. He just stood up and walked to Midoriya with his hands in his pockets. Bakugo whisperers "Why wont you talk to me?" In a stern voice but keeping it quite. Still nothing. He just grunts, clearly annoyed and walks back to his desk.
Midoriya started to think of things that made him freak out. He thought that everyone hated him and no one ever truly loved him. He started to pant really hard and other people looked at him, confused. They thought nothing of it but Midoriya thought too much of it. He saw everyone's eyes looking at him. He felt like he was about to collapse but kept looking at the board while Aizawa looked tired as always.

*Time skip to the end of the day :/*

Midoriya walks home as usual but something was off. He started panicking for some reason. He felt like he was being watched. He kept walking faster and faster until it looked like he was running a marathon.

*SMACK*

Midoriya falls and hits the cold ground as his body gets dragged to an a abandoned house where he was tied to a chair.

Sorry that was short :'P I can't think of things rn x3 thank you for reading anyways!