"What's up thots, so I haven't filmed a Q&A in about four months. This video's not going up right away though, it's just a little pre-film. The reason I wanted to do this is because, in these past four months, I have changed so much as a person and I have done things that I have never thought that I would do. There's hella questions about my relationship, but answering all of them isn't my priority."

"Okay so the first question is, were you working as hard as you were so you could go on tour?"

"Yes, I became drained, and I wanted to quit so many times. But I pulled through and had the best fucking time on tour."

"What's your dogs name?"

"Well, I haven't officially introduced her. But she's right here behind me, she's an Australian Shepherd and her name is Milo."

"What have you been working on and what can we look forward to?"

"To be honest, there isn't much that is coming out. There's one big thing that's coming out, but I'm focusing on growing mentally."

"What's your next trip?"

"I'm going to Paris with Billie for Paris Fashion Week, and then London with my manager."

I was scrolling to find more questions and I heard my garage open, meaning that Billie was back. Why is she back?

"When did you buy your house?"

Billie: "Shorty!"

Maddie: "Filming!"

"I bought my house before I left for New York, and then my manager helped me make this house my own before I got back from tour."

Billie walked in the room and she stood over me, I smiled at her and she kissed me.

Maddie: "Why are you back?"

Billie: "Interview got postponed, you want lunch?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Billie: "What do you want?"

Maddie: "I don't care."

Billie: "Okay, it'll be here by the time you're done filming, I love you." She kissed my forehead.

Maddie: "I love you too."

She walked out of the room and surprisingly Milo stayed.

"Have you finished Criminal Minds yet?"

"I've been busy, so no I haven't, I know spoilers though. And I saw a video of- never mind I don't wanna cry on camera."

I answered like 8 more questions, and I did my outro. I turned off my camera, I was going to edit the video later. But Claudia should be on her way.

I walked down stairs and Billie was sitting at the island, she saw me walk towards her and she smiled. I sat down by her, she turned off her phone and faced me.

Billie: "everything i wanted comes out next week."

Maddie: "You finished it already?"

Billie: "Yeah, it didn't take me long to do, when do you get nominated?"

Maddie: "Like 5 tonight."

Billie smiled at me, and there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and it was Claudia.

She walked in and gave me a tight hug.

Claudia: "I missed you."

Maddie: "I missed you too."