Favourite thing about you.

Murphy: Your scars

At night when he can't sleep, he'll stroke them wondering you you got some of them. Then you would wake and tell him all about them, even if he's heard there story. He loves how you remember all of them, doesn't how small they are.

Bellamy: Your smile

He loves seeing you smile, like when he first taught you how to skin an animal. You were so proud of yourself and went to your best friend telling her all about it.

Clarke: Your eyes

She loves when you look at her, she could stare at your y/e/c (your eye colour) all day, the way they shined when you learned how to properly wrap a bandage.

Octavia: Your smile

She loves when you smile, when you found your brother Jasper and when you found her after you were kidnapped. She loves seeing you smile but hates when she's the reason your not.

Raven: Your brain

You were an engineer and you had helped her design a suit for space, then she started falling in love with you. You made a radio to connect with hers when you got lost in the woods

Finn: Your caring

You walk around camp giving people spirit that they can do things, anytime someone needs help your there to help them.

Monty: Your laugh

He loves when he tickles your sides and makes you laugh, it's like music to his ears. When you first met you never laughed or smiled, one day he made a terrible joke that made you slightly laugh since then he's tried his hardest to make you laugh or smile.

Jasper: Your hair

He loves when he's had a rough day that he can come to yours guys tent and you'll be there waiting for him. He'll sit down take his boots off then lay down with you and cuddle while he plaits your hair the best he can.

Lincoln: Your fighting skills

You were trained since the age of 4 to fight, the first time you guys met you put him on his ass within 2 seconds of seeing him, every time you guys fight he always loses.