DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE

Start bij het begin

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

Taehyung is standing now and he's looking at Jennie and smiling genuinely.

He get Jennie's guitar and the band behind them is still playing Best Part in instrumental only.

Jennie is clueless of what's happening.

"If this life is a movie, definitely your the best part." Taehyung started.

Jennie get her mic from the mic stand she is using a while a go and speak.

"What. Is. This. Tae?" She asked with her eyes getting wider.

The crowd laughed.

"Ssshhh, let me speak first." Taehyung said and chuckled. "I always tell it to you right? That no matter happens I'll do everything to ended with you right? I will always end to my best part, in this story, we got tired, we gave up, we almost didn't gave it a shot, but Im happy we did, in everyday that passed, like on the lyrics, I just wanna see how beautiful you are, everyday. I know you'll shine, cause I know your a star. You filled the life of each people who's here today. Didn't I tell you? How beautiful the crowd today? Specially when you read what their light sticks are saying." Taehyung said.

And then Jennie looked at the crowd and read what their light sticks just formed.

She uses her mic.

"KIM JENNIE, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and then she look shocked when Taehyung kneeled.

She can't believe on what she was seeing right now she move backwards and speak.

"Are you pranking me?" Jennie said and tears went out of her eyes.

Taehyung shaked his head while still smiling and then he stand up and went to her.

"Are you going to turn me down?" Tae asked.

"Yes!" Jennie said.

And it made Taehyung froze.

"I'll Marry You, Mr. Kim Taehyung." Jennie said while having her gummy smile shown but still crying.

"Yah Jendeuk, you gave me a small haeart attack." Taehyung whined and laugh.

He pulled Jennie for a tight hug, and then he put the ring on its place.

"Thank you for helping me, Armys and Blinks, and to Mr. And Mrs. Kim, your daughter is in good hands, I promise that to you!" Taehyung said and hug Jennie from his side.

"Halmeoni..." And Jennie looked at the above.

And it made Taehyung shocked.

"Halmeoni, I'll take care of your Taehyung here, I promise that to you, thank you for taking care of him, I'll do your job now, don't worry to your boy..." Jennie said and look at Taehyung who she found silently crying.

She wipes the tears on his face.

"I love you." Jennie said and hug him.

The crowd is crying as well, they know how precious Taehyung's grandmother for him, he's so soft when it comes to his grandmother.

The stage went down and now Jhope will be performing.

They are now going to the wardrobe area and change.

"Bye for now fiance, I need to change also, Rosé will explain things to you!" Taehyung said and kiss her forehead.

As expected Rosé is the one who explains everything to her friends.

Jennie is looking for Lisa to congratulate her but she found out that Lisa is with Jungkook.

So she just started to change clothes for their last encore.

• • •

Jhope is now done, and now Jisoo and Jin is going in the stage.

The older couple is going to have a magic show.

And Jin will use that opportunity to propose, the last trick that they will be doing is about the bird.

And when Jisoo got the bird it has a ring on its peak.

And every magic trick there's a letter for Jisoo.

"Welcome to JinSoo's Magic Show!" They both said.

First is the box form smaller to bigger. And when it got to its biggest size Jisoo notice the card.

"Hmmm, what is this?" Jisoo playfully asked to Jin.

"Hmmm, maybe a letter from your special someone... Try to read it!" Jin answered in such a kiddy tone.

Jisoo got the message.

"Dear Kim Jisoo, my own Eun Tak, I always tell you this right! No matter how far you are and how long it'll take for you to come back, I will always wait for you. I will be always trust you and trust our fate." Jisoo read and looking suspiciously at Jin.

"Chill chill, I didn't done something!" Jin defensively said that made Jisoo laugh.

"Between the two of us, you're the one who needs to chill!" Jisoo blurted out and laugh.

A lot of tricks was done and they are now down to last one.

"I've been with you for almost a year now, because of this tour, and I know you know, I already told you all the beautiful words I can say, and I know you also know that I mean every words that came out from my mouth, our story is like this magic we did, its full of surprises, we had a hard time on getting it right but we still finished it at a magical one, its been tough on making this one, but we didn't give up, we tried to surrender but our fate is just so strong that it brought us here. And Im thankful for that fate, maybe Cupid is a close relative of mine, cause he still keep on arrowing your heart towards mine. I feel so blessed and now like what I have said earlier, I know you already hear all the beautiful words I can say, but Im sure you still didn't hear this four words from me that I am going to say..." And Jin did the last magic trick and then the bird came out.

With the ring on it.

Jisoo is not the girl who'll cry in stage, but this time it got her emotions. And she also saw her family on the crowd smiling to her widely.

She is trying to stop her tears, by looking above.

But when Jin kneeled down it got her attention.

"Analyze this four words I am going to say." Jin said to her. "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Jin asked.

While still on shocked Jisoo nodded immediately.

Jin just smiled and get her hands. He kissed it first and then put the ring.

"I made your Jisoo cry on the stage!!!" Jin shouted the fans is screaming as hell and it suddenly made Jisoo laughed and punch him on his shoulder.

"I love you..." Jisoo said in a low tone of voice.

And Jin acted like he didn't hear it.

"what?? " He said and put his hands on his ears.

"I said I love you!" Jisoo said in way more loud.

"what?" Jin keep on teasing her.

"I love you, Kim Seokjin!!!" Jisoo yelled and the fans screams again and then the stage went down.

A video clip of their journey for almost two decades is being shown in the fans while Jin and Jisoo is changing and getting some rest...

It will now soon ends.