Part-1

Bakugou POV:

I woke up to the sunlight abruptly pouring through my window as my alarm clock blared. I groaned and rolled my eyes before turning my hearing aid down and shutting off the alarm clock. I soon realized that it was in fact, my first official day at UA, the most well known hero school in Japan. And I was late... shit. After noticing the time, I stood up and quickly and put on my uniform, not bothering to put on a tie or button my jacket, I didn't even wear I belt. I thought it looked cooler anyway... it made me look like a badass of some sort. I look in the mirror and try my best to hide my hearing aids with my hair, but it isn't long enough... shit. I hated it when people would ask me about it! "Are you deaf?" And, "Are you hard of hearing?" Like- what do you think, dipshit? I don't go around wearing a hearing aid for fun! I ruffle my hair as usual and put on eyeliner. ((Adding this cuz he canonically wear eyeliner in the manga and I love it uwu))I wasn't usually one for makeup... but I tried eyeliner and liked it. I stoped using it for a while because people would call me a "fag" ...it got to me back then, but now I don't give a shit what people think. I mean, they're not wrong about it.

After getting ready, I rushed down stairs and into the kitchen where I saw a piece of toast with butter and jelly on it. Next to it was a note from my mom. "I hope you have a great first day my little brat! And don't you DARE bully that poor Izuku boy! And of course, remember that if anyone says anything about your hearing aid, mommy will take care of it! Love, your old hag~" I read the note and scoffed before chuckling. I put the note in my pocket and rushed off with the toast. I quickly stuffed the toast in my face and kept running.

{time skip}

I finally got to UA, I'm here. And I already see that stupid Deku... he's waving me over like I'm his friend or something. I can't even hear what the nerd is saying... but do I give a flying shit? Nah. I just simply flip him off and head inside the school. I walk to my first class, 1-A. I get to the class room and walk inside, I was in fact... not late. That stupid alarm clock lied to me! I was fucking EARLY!!! There was already two kids in the class sitting down, I guy with blue hair and glasses... he kinda looked familiar. And then there was Shoto Todoroki. I've seen him on TV, the guys famous for being pro hero, Endervors son! I've never really liked Endervor, I was always a fan of All Might. Just as I started walking toward my seat, the glasses guy stood up and reached his hand out to shake mine.
"Good Morning, fellow class man! I am Tenya Iida!" He said... I knew he looked familiar! He's a Tenya! I brushed him off and rolled my eyes before going to my seat.
After a few second, a bunch of students can rolling in, class was about to start. Of course, Deku was there. He tried saying hi, but I just simply turned my hearing aid down so I didn't have to listen to his shit. A guy with black hair wrapped in a yellow sleeping bag came in... weird. Wait- that guy is our TEACHER?! THE DUDE LOOKS HOMELESS!! Whatever- I just brush it off and turn my hearing aid down more, I was tired and didn't feel like paying attention. I had it up to a level where I could hear if something was important.
"Suki Bakugou..." I heard my name being called by the teacher...I quickly straightened my seating position and turned up my hearing aid.
"W-What?! What is it..."
"Calm down, Katsuki..." the homeless guy told me, geez... he's not even a prick, just the whole cactus. I lean back in my seat and turn my aid back down and close my eyes. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night... I was paranoid as shit.

{time skip... again}

Class is over, as soon as the bell rings... a red haired guy runs up to me.

"Dude! Your hair is cool! It looks so manly!" The stranger said, his hair... was, I don't know how to describe it. But- spiky and red. It looked kinda stupid...
"Whatever, shitty hair." I scoffed and turned my hearing aid down more, I realized that he probably noticed my aid by now... shit. He's going to say something...
"Shitty? Common man! I think it's pretty cool!" He chuckled, that chuckle... it's cute. What a dumbass. Wait- he didn't saying anything about my aid... what? Doesn't he think I'm a freak or something...? I mean, why didn't he-
"Hey, do you wanna eat lunch with me and Kaminari?" He pointed fo the yellow haired guy behind him.
"Will it make you leave me alone..?" I asked with annoyance in my tone.
"Probably not!" He gave a toothy smile, he has sharp teeth... like a shark.
"Okay, Fine. You shark..."

938 words

Oooooof okay so- please keep in mind that I don't have any hearing problems so I don't know a lot of the situation... I'm going to do some research to make the story better tho! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!!!

~ Author-Chan