afterword

afterword.

✱ ✱ ✱

wow.

i truly cannot believe that this story is done already. i remember having this idea for the first time months ago and being so excited to share it with the world. to everyone who has read this whole thing, thank you so much for letting me express some of my deepest thoughts and feeling and sufferings with you.

originally, this story was simply a fanfic. something for me to express my artistry through. but now, it means something much more than that.

i haven't talked about this on my account yet, but something happened recently in my life that has made the entire meaning of this book change.

my friend was killed in a car related accident. it was unexpected and unfair and i'm still angry about it. she was such a beautiful soul and the world was a brighter place because she was in it. i still can't believe she is gone.

this tragedy really hit me hard and has made it extremely difficult to write, especially to write a book like this. but recently i realized that this book is a celebration of life and the goodness that comes with it, even when tragedies happen.

i want to dedicate this story to her.

that's really all i'm going to say about that because it still hurts so badly. but please know how much this story means to me and how much it means that you have read it.

thank you for joining me on this journey.

i love you all so much.

-kat