Hit By The Quirk

The day i met him was the best day of my life he's funny, handsome, considerate too.  He thought about me and my feelings, he actually cared like none of the others, and by others i mean girlfriends. I always thought i was straight but now i know, for a fact, that i am gay, and i always have been.  He saw me for who i was.  Who i really was and he helped me find who i was. He brought out the best in me this is the story of how i met the love of my life Eijiro Kirishima!

"Damn she's hot i should talk to her" "WTF I'M A GIRL I HAVE B-BOOBS?!" she was actually a he, he was hit by this weird quirk thing that made him a girl i guess. "Hey there~" Shit is he talking to me "U-Uhmm h-hi I'm uhmmm Eijira Kirishima it's uhhh nice to meet you" I replied with a smile "Cute name for a cute face" She was actually really shy but very straight forward. "o-oh look at the time i must be going w-what's you're name sir?" I giggled at her shyness "Bakugo" I replied with a smile I had asked for her number, She gave it to me, She was really strange but quite sweet at the same time.

Kirishima POV

Shit he's gonna question when this weird quirk thing wears off. This is a fucking nightmare I had run home for the night to find my mom staring at me with a blank reaction. She questioned but i had no answer. I ran to my room terrified of what was to come Bakugo that sweet boy i had met was really into me. Even tho we just met what the fuck was i supposed to do. He was cute funny to, Quite flirty although he was flirty he was really nice. So i finished texting him and went to bed "Goodnight Baku..." "Goodnight Kiri!" 

 Next Morning

Bakugo POV

Great another shitty day at least i get to see her she's so adorable, I just wanna squeeze the living hell out of her but what if she doesn't like me "UGH!" life sucks ass welp better get ready for school. That day i couldn't focus at all it was the hardest thing to do. All i could think about was kirishima in bed. God i just can't focus "Aizawa sensei may i use the restroom" "Be quick Bakugo" I nodded my head as i ran to the bathroom. I could not stop thinking about the cute little shy girl i had met yesterday "ugh she's so cute i just wanna fucking squeeze her god damn head off" I had paid attention to her all day. I had asked her to eat lunch with me she said yes surprizingly. We talked about her hobbies and what she disliked it was very interesting.

After School

Bakugo POV

What was wrong with me i didn't know, But a few days later the young girl i knew had disappered but now that i think about it she looks and off a lot like Eijiro wait Eijira,  Eijiro  "HOLY SHIT?!" Their the same person, but  that doesn't change the way i feel about him not one bit he is the same person he just isn't a she that's all. That's fine whatever i'll have to talk to him about it later...

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed <3 

See you in the next part -_-