13

Tzuyu couldn't stop from smiling the moment he woke up the next day. He couldn't believe he goes that far—the first time he went in between Sana's thighs and lapped her sweet spot making his lover moaned his name in pleasure the last night.

As he was reminiscing the sight of Sana lying on the bed without any clothes with her hair sprawling all over the cover, he felt his thing getting hard under his short pants and began picturing erotic images.

A moment after, he heard the bathroom door clicked and saw Sana with an unreadable look.

"Good morning, wifey!" He said as he approached her.

"Tzuyu," Sana cried and hugged Tzuyu's waist as she began pushing him back to the bed. 

As they reached the bed, Sana laid him on the mattress and rest on top of him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked after kissing her crown.

"I'm... I'm on my period." Sana replied and snuggled on his chest. As for Tzuyu, he kissed her crown once again and soothed her back while smiling at her.

"Stop smiling, it's not funny. You don't know how it felt having a period. You don't know how it felt to bleed uncontrollably for days." Sana started ranting.

"Yes, baby. I don't know how it felt, but seeing my girls in that state-" Tzuyu said and was being cut by Sana.

"What girls?" Sana asked as she looked at him. "Are you seeing other girls whenever I'm not around?"

"No, wifey. I mean, my girls, Nayeon-noona, Hyunjin, aunt Sohee, aunt Seulgi, and Hyewon." Tzuyu replied.

"You should have said your family rather than calling them your girls." Sana slapped his chest. "I'm surprised you're not a gay knowing you grow with girls." She sarcastically added.

Tzuyu just hummed in response and resumed soothing Sana's back 'til she fell asleep. He then grabbed his phone on the bedside table and called his cousin—Hyewon—telling her he won't come to work to take care of Sana.

Hyewon on the other hand agreed happily after hearing the reason.

.

.

.
Later that day, Tzuyu decided to go on the grocery. It was easy for him to know what stuffs Sana needed at the moment without even asking her.

As he entered the shop, he immediately grabbed a trolley and was surprised to see Hyeseong. The two greeted each other and went on their own task.

While Tzuyu was picking sanitary pads, the sales ladies couldn't stop staring at him and were gossiping about how lucky his girlfriend was.

Hyeseong saw them and quickly walk on Tzuyu's side while smirking to the girls who are now looking at her with envy thinking she was the lucky girl they thought his lover.

After he paid for the groceries including Hyeseong's, the two then headed out of the shop.

"Doesn't it make you feel emasculated that my sister is making you buy things like that?" Hyeseong asked while they were heading to the parking lot. She really intended to say those to give Tzuyu a different perspective about Sana and also to give them a reason to argue and broke up eventually.

To her dismay, Tzuyu just smiled and looked at her as he explained.

"Well, it's not. It even makes me feel proud that I could buy your sister her personal stuffs—which also attracts other girls. I mean, some women envy at the thought of us—men—doing those things for our girls and wish their lover will do the same as I did."  Tzuyu said. "Once the right guy comes in your life, you will feel what I am doing to your sister too." With that Tzuyu finally bid goodbye and drove back home.

As for Hyeseong, she was mentally cursing her sister on envy and also Eunbi in anger.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, Eunbi was having a talk with her former brother in law—Teahyung. The two were currently talking about Sana.

"I went to their apartment a while ago and we'll have a girls night next weekend. Well, just a sleepover at my place." Eunbi said happily.

"I'm glad you two are getting along." Taehyung said.

"She's a good person and it makes me sad I didn't meet her so soon." Eunbi sighed. "I just hope she won't freak out if she finds out Eunha and I were siblings."

"She's a good person she will understand you. It's better if you tell her the truth than she knew it from other people." Taehyung said and sip on his wine.

"Yeah, I should consider telling her on our upcoming sleepover. With that, I can have alone time with her." Sunni said.

"That sounds better. Anyway, I'm leaving tonight." Taehyung said.

"Where were you going?"

"I'm flying to Brazil, I have a date with this Latina businesswoman and also, my work here is done. Everything is doing well." Taehyung explained.

.

.

.
In the meantime, Yiren and Wonyoung were on Hyeseong's room.

"Yiren, what exactly we are looking for. I mean, this is trespassing you know. We are invading someone's room." Wonyoung said.

"It's really strange... She is strange. I'm telling you something is wrong with that girl." Yiren said while looking under the bed.

"She is our cousin." Wonyoung said.

"Well, not actually. She is uncle Zaki's daughter and we are aunt Yuri's nieces." Yiren explained. The two girls were Sana's cousin on her mother's side.

After a few more minutes, Yiren found a photo, a family picture in which Sana's face was marked with a red x and her body's image was being burned with a cigarette.

"I told you something's wrong with that bitch! From the way, she looked at Sana-unnie, her fake smile and her fake...fake. I won't be surprised if her boobs were also fake." Yiren said and laugh at her last statement.

"It must be an accident. Maybe she-" Wonyoung said and was being cut by Yiren.

"Oh, come on! There's no way a marker will make an X on its own and probably there's no way a photo won't get burned on a specific area." Yiren said. She was in her middle of explaining when they heard Hyeseong's voice downstairs.

"Oh, no!" Wonyoung said.