The Seven Deadly Sins part 1

Start from the beginning

Mina: I'm saying

Jiro: I didn't know Midoriya could cook.

Inko: Oh he can since I had to work a lot of jobs and he would sometimes be home alone so he taught himself to cook and other things. And his food is delicious.

" Let's dig in!" The three men said. It then shows there faces turning into faces of disgust. " Blech!" all three men say while spitting out the food. " Figures. Our rep is for good booze and terrible food" Izuku says. " You could have mentioned that!" The three men scream.

Shoka: Huh that's weird. Deku's food is actually really good, he probably can't cook in this universe.

The three men then get up. " Are you messing with us, you punk?" a man asks. " Hang on, this guy has a sword" one of the men say. " Oh, dear. We've got a difficult crowd tonight. Clean up this mess" Izuku says while he snaps his fingers. " Sheesh, you call that a mess?" someone says. It then shows a pig. " Why do you even need me for this?" the pig says.

Everyone: A talking pig?!

Eri: I like that pig, I want him. Eri then thinks of a baby talking pig then it appears in her hands.

Eri: yay, I'ma call you Panpan.

Panpan: Yay, I'm with Eri-chan.

" Th-The pig, it's talking!" one of the men say. " Don't get surprised by every little thing. This is why I hate hillbillies" the pig says. " Hawk, I need you to clean the floor" Izuku says. " What a hassle" Hawk says as he starts eating the food off the ground. " Being in charge of scraps disposal ain't no picnic" Hawk says as he finishes eating the scraps off the ground. " Make sure there are better scraps next time" Hawk says. " If you guys are interested, I could make a decent whole-hog roast" Izuku says. " That was great! This place has the best scraps" Hawk says while turning around. Everyone is then giggling until someone slams the door open. " I-I saw it!" A man says.

Kamui woods: What did he see?

Mt. Lady: Shhhh! Shush were about to find out!

" Honestly I saw it with my own two eyes!" the man says. " I'm positive it was the Wandering Rust Knight!" The man says. " Everybody's been talking about it lately" one of the men say. " Come on, there's no such thing. It's just something to scare children into behaving" another one of the men say. " If you keep misbehaving, one of the Seven Deadly Sins will come for you in armor that's rusty from blood!" the man says. It then shows Izuku in the background looking at them while he's pouring a drink for someone. " Seven Deadly Sins?" Izuku asks. " Yeah. You've never heard of them, our good underage owner?" the man asks. " They're even on wanted posters. Those over there" another one of the men say. It then shows posters of seven people. " When was it, ten years ago?" one of the men say.

Toga: Woah I wonder who they are?

Kurogiri: We'll just have to find out.

" That big fracas where dozens of Holy Knights who had gathered across the land were all butchered. These Seven Deadly Sins were the ones who did it. They say that the Holy Knights' Grand Master himself was killed was too gruesome to look" The man says while the screen is showing each wanted poster of the seven people. " And their captain is the scariest of the bunch. They say he's even brought down whole countries" One of the men said.

Mineta: That is scary

Shinso: Whole Countries?

Deku: That's t-terrifying!

" They haven't been caught yet, right?" A man asks. " Yea not a single one" one of the men ask. " Some of the rumors I've heard say they're all dead" Another man says. " They're dead, they have to be. The new Holy Knights wouldn't let them live" a mans says. "Yeah, that's true. Even now, with the king bedridden the Holy Knights are keeping the kingdom good and safe" A man says while it shows Izuku pouring a drink for someone. " But this wanted board is updated every year. Wouldn't that mean that they're not dead yet?" the man from earlier says. This causes the whole place to go quiet. " Anyway, this talk of a knight walking around in rusty armor is kinda far fetched. Right?" a man asks. " Yeah, it's crazy" a man says. As everyone was joking around a loud sound came from outside.