"You are no daughter of mine" snarled James, the Order of course expected her to cry and tell him to not chuck her away. After all the Potters were a pure blood and had a good name, but she did no such thing. Even James was taken aback when she didn't care one bit.

"Name is nothing, I've went my whole life without the Potter name, I don't want it now" said Jade. Sneering at the lot of them, especially when their jobs dropped.

"Where did you go Jade? I looked every where for you!" said Lily looking at her daughter; she had once loved more than anything. That was before she realized she had a hero in her stomach, after all what's the point in loving a child that was nothing. Especially when you are going to have a person, that everyone will love and save the world.

"You didn't you were too busy looking after your precious Henry Potter" she said her eyes narrowing, she looked like her mother when she did it. And that's exactly what Lily was thinking, and remembering what she had done to her daughter made her tears fall.

"Yes, that's right we were! Henry will be the true Potter heir, you will not be a potter because I disown you!" said James. Magic cracked around the rooms, the magic collected from Jade before it slammed into Lily, making her more powerful than she was.

She could do wandless magic, Jade scared she had taken her seer abilities. There ability could be taken from them, of course Severus was panicking but he didn't show it as much as Jade, her eyes gave her away.

"I disown Lily Evans from the Ravenclaw line" said Jade smugly.

And magic for the second time that day, cracked around the room. More magic than just the small bit she had just lost, Lily's magic was a glowing ball. It slammed into jade making her nearly scream, luckily, she kept it in.

"I disown Henry Potter from the Ravenclaw line and any heir that they have" said Jade even more smugly.

"I was the heir of Ravenclaw?" asked Lily.

"You were the heir of Ravenclaw?" James.

"Lily did you know?" asked Dumbledore his eyes no longer twinkling, he had no founders blood in his blood, and hated everyone that did. He was just a jealous man, who had no important people in his family tree. That was why he had started the war with Tom Marvalo Riddle.

"No" said Lily still dazed. She was no longer a Muggle born, or she had never been a Muggle born. She defiantly was one now, she had been disowned.

James picked up the potion from the table; grabbing Jade's head, he pulled her head back. Her mouth opened in silent scream, he shoved the potion down her throat before he waited for it to work before questioning her.

"How long you known you were Rowena Ravenclaws heir?" asked James looking annoyed.

"Since I was three" she said automatically.

"Why didn't you tell your mother?" questioned James.

"Because how could I when I was unconscious after getting beaten from you" said Jade her eyes still glazed but they did not know she was controlling her answers.

"How did you get out of the house when You Know Who came?" asked James, he had been wondering about that. He had thought either Voldemort had taken care of her or she was still down there.

"I ran from the house, I heard a huge rumble felt like the house was going to crash around me, I was still black and blue but I managed it, just as I got out I heard a huge shriek of pain. That's when I ran for it, I saw a rat running out too before I fell unconscious" she said.

"What happened after that?" asked Dumbledore.

"I woke up again I was still on the floor, still dark. I ran for it I was still close to home I didn't want to be found by anyone who knew the Potters so

I left for the Muggle world as soon as I could, and a man found me" said Jade.

"What's his name?" asked Dumbledore

"Rolovam tom Didder" said Jade. Severus had to hide a smirk, he realized immediately who she was talking about, and Jade's eyes were twinkling big time.

"I've never heard of him" said Dumbledore. Severus had to couch to stop himself from laughing; he was having a good time. He knew it was not long before the war was over.

"Must be someone from a different country if the name is anything to go by" said James.

"Where do you and he live?" asked Dumbledore.

"I don't know" she replied.

"What?" screeched Lily

"How could you possibly not know were you lived?" asked Dumbledore looking as if he didn't quite believe it.

"We were under Fidelus" said Jade.

"And why are you out?" asked James.

"I've been out since I turned seventeen" said Jade.

"Did he abandon you?" asked Lily.

"No, I'm old enough to look after my self" said Jade.

"Do you support the Dark Lord?" asked Lily.

"No" said Jade, now that was hard to do, lying under vertalserum. It hurt her but she done it. She supported the Dark Lord one hundred percent.

"Do you hate him?" asked James

"I don't know him to hate him" replied Jade. It was becoming clear that the veritaserum was running out.

"What did this man you stay with teach you" asked Dumbledore.

"Everything" said Jade.

"Do you know the Dark Arts?" asked James.

"Yes"-replied Jade.

"Did he learn you the Occlumency?" asked Dumbledore.

"Yes" replied. He had after all had taught her everything she knew. There was no point in saying she doesn't know it then practice them. But she new that they would not let her practice them.

Awareness came back to her, she burped. It was weird being under the affects of Veritaserum. She rolled her eyes when they looked at her disapprovingly, like she was going to change for the lot of them.

"Do you want to go with your parents or do you wish to stay here" asked Dumbledore. James looked about to protest at the idea of her getting a choice. He wanted her back at the house, and he knew she would choose Snivellus over him.

"But..." said James.

"Enough James" snarled the Headmaster, who was getting sick of James Potter big time.

"I will stay here" said Jade she didn't even look at Severus Snape who had smirked at James when she said it.

"Good, Severus you can take Jade and leave, perhaps show her the grounds and around Hogwarts too?" said Dumbledore saying to the rest of them "Ok everyone I will call when I need you again" he said the Order members left via fireplace.

"Lets go!" snarled Severus Snape, he needed to find away to stop Lily having her other child, after all he didn't want to disappoint his Lord.