Our Child ~ NemotoDeku/ChronoDeku

Start from the beginning

•••••

Pops stared at the infant sleeping soundly on Izuku's bed, his eyes studying her figure.

(The baby is a girl)

The old yakuza heaved a deep sigh before shaking his head in complete distaste. "What a heartless mother. To leave a child like this..." He murmured angrily, gaze never averted from the baby.

"What shall we do now, Grandpa? I don't think this baby's mother will come to get her child back... Considering she just left this baby near a trash can." Izuku was trembling in rage when she recalled the moments she found the baby.

"Certainly, we can't keep her with us. Let's leave this baby to the cops. I'm sure they know what to do." Pops ruffled his granddaughter's head reassuringly, smiling at her.

"Izuku, I want you to look after her for a while. I have some works to do so I may contact the cops later. Can you babysit this child until I'm done with my work?"

Izuku eagerly nodded her head, determined to look after the baby girl. She looked up at her grandfather with seriousness.

"I'm more than willing to take care of her!"

"Alright, I will leave the baby to you then."

•••••

"...oh my... She is
adorable...."

Shin was awed by the cuteness of the little baby. His light violet eyes we're fixed on her face, admiring her feature. The baby cooed at the young man, staring at him with her big dark grey eyes.

Hari gently caressed the little one's sandy blonde curls, a small smile of delight tugged on his lips. Izuku was amused by her two boyfriends' reactions toward the baby.

The infant held Izuku's finger with her cute small hand, sucking on the tip. "Oh... Hari, can you hand over the pacifier? It was in the basket beside you." She demanded, pointing to the peach white basket.

Doing as she said, Hari gave the pacifier to its owner. The baby began sucking it, glimmering round silver eyes stared at them innocently.

Seeing her innocent gaze, Shin's shoulders dropped. "I would never throw away such a perfect child if I'm the father. She didn't deserve such cruel fate. No kids deserve this treatment..." He said sadly.

Izuku's mind was also flooded with sadness. The fact that this child -- who knew nothing about this world yet -- was thrown by her mother broke her heart.

Hari hummed in agreement, his head leaning on his girlfriend's shoulder. His sharemate was busy observing the baby with curious gaze.

Knocking on the door broke the three of out their own world. The door was opened, and revealed Pops who had a wide smile on his face.

"Izuku, I had contacted the cops. They asked us to come to the police station for a little questioning. You have to come along since you are the one who found her."

Pops announced gladly. He was happy to be able to help the little girl. At least a life was saved from grave danger of the outside world.

But Izuku wasn't happy with the news.

She seemed very hesitant and guilty- harlequin eyes clouded with worry. Today was the most memorable day in her life. For the first time, she felt a motherly love. She felt a special kind of bond and an attachment toward the baby- one bond that couldn't be severed by anyone.

Hearing that she had to give the small infant away shatter her heart.

"... No... I... I want to keep this baby..."

Her words caused the males in the room to gasp in surprise. Izuku looked at the men one by one, telling them how serious she was with her decision.

"Please, Grandpa. I want to adopt her as my daughter. Hari, Shin... Can the three of us.. Become the parents of this baby and raise her as our own child?"

Izuku stared at her boyfriends with sad eyes, begging for their mercy. Hari and Shin stared at each other for a long time, before nodding their heads.

Hari stood up from the couch and faced his leader. "Pops, we have decided to take care of this baby. I hope you won't oppose our decision." He stated politely.

Shin got up too, bowed down to the older man. His eyes were closed, determination growing within him.

Pops was silenced for a second, thinking deeply of a proper answer. "If you three are willing to take care of the baby, then I see no reason to stop you. Very well then. You are allowed to adopt her. But we still need to go to the police station to tell them our current situation."

Pops smiled at his two subordinates and grandchild. Izuku's face brightened up with joy, same with Shin and Hari.

Finally, their dream to have a child eventually came true. Even though the baby wasn't related to them by blood, they would love her as their own.