"you too, Ma, " he gave my wife last kiss on her forehead then went upstairs.

I realized the kids were nowhere to be found. The house was empty.

"they've just got upstairs. J is the last, " she said.

I circled my arm around her as we went to our room. I changed to my boxer then walked out. I saw her already under the duvet and her eyes started to drop.

" my last hope is Dylan to take over the company, " I said to her as I stood by the door frame.

"he is just ten, Dean, " she said under the duvet.

" I will have the talk some day and he is my last hope. Really, I said it twice just now. "

She chuckled.

" I know it. I already ask the kids. You know Dean has made his descision. He wants to become a lawyer and have his own firm. Daniel loves car and I dont know he will become a racer or what. Dan loves to do something about his toys. Davis loves drawing and Dex loves books. Didi loves fashion and cooking and the twins.. I dont know yet. They always join their siblings to do something. But I know Dylan. He likes his siblings' hobbies but it's not his passion. "

"you know, " I was under the duvet and brought her body near me. " I have small talk with him. He asked me something. "

"what is it? " she yawned didnt open her eyes.

"he has a feeling towards our daughter. "

"who? "

"Daphne. "

Silence. I thought she was already asleep.

"you just realise it now? "

"what? "

"tsked, Dean! " she cuddled to me. " I know it for a long time. "

"what? But how? "

"you think I dont realise his eyes when he stared at her? He watched her eat, talk and everything like a stalker even thought it's creepy. "

"huh? So I am the one who dont have a clue about it? "

" I think so, " her voice was getting weaker. " he look at her just the way you look at me. "

I smirked.

"tell me about it, " I hugged her and gave a kiss on her neck.

"dont act stupid, Dean and stop it, " her voice became sexy.

Fuck. I'm horny right now.

"you make me aroused, babe, " my voice hoarsed.

"as much as I love you and the kids please I dont want to give them another sibling, " she said still closing her eyes.

"we can do the safest way, " I bit her earlobe. " we did it before and you can see. There's not another one coming. "

"but you always forget if I dont remind you about the.."

The rest was her mumbling I heard. I chuckled at her. She was always shy about it. When we did the deed I always pulled out before it came inside her and the next day she wont talk to me. Alright! It's my fault. She didnt want to take the pill so I wore that thing. And I always forgot to buy it. As you can see, we did it a lot so I didnt realized it ran out.

I was surprised there was another little one and I was grateful at the same time. The kids were cute but enough is enough! They would become little monster when the time came. And I love my wife so I dont want to mess with her.

*

We had our time this day. My kids were playing in the pool, some was swimming, some were running around chasing each other and the rest were me and my wife was laying on the long chair feeling the sun. She wears floral one piece bath suit and still sexy as fuck. Even as the years add, she's still beautiful.

I drank my ice lemonade watching everybody had their time. I turned our backyard into real waterpark. That thing has sliding part, some obstacles as you can see when you watch ninja warrior. I poured the shower gel to make it slippery and added some water.

Dylan was chasing Didi as she was screaming to stop him but did he stop? No. He loved to annoy my girl. And Didi ran to the waterpark like I installed hoping he stopped the chasing.

Daphne who wore black one piece bath suit just like her Mom sat beside Dex watching their brothers do the mini match. Davis sat on Junior shoulder as Dan on Daniel's. Didi and Dex were shouting to give them support as they did chicken fight.

I could see Junior stole a few glances towards Daphne as she was still screaming then I found something interesting with what I see. She caught his glance and her face was red immediately. Their stare last a few seconds then he continued their game.

Suddenly, Didi ran towards me with Dylan trailing behind her, or more like running.

"Dad! " my girl's screaming snapped me out from my detective act. "Dad! Please stop him! He becomes creepy stalker chasing me! "

Didi hid behind me as she panted. I'm surprised with their stamina. Dylan bent on holding his knee as he also panted.

She's the only one wearing bikini and she looked like growing teen.

"Oh my gosh! I can feel my lung is burning! " he said still panting. "you cheetah! You run so fast. "

" of course. I have to practice my skill to encounter something like this, you creep! "

"hey, I just want to talk to you," he put his arms on his waist.

They ignored me as if I was transparent wall.

"more like annoy me!"

"that is brother to you, " Dylan chuckled.

"hey kids! I am here in front of you, guys, " I sighed.

"sorry, Dad! " they said unison.

"go play with your siblings," I pointed with my chin towards the pool. " I want you guys have a good time not to play stalker and victim chasing around. "

"okay, " they said again and walked towards the others.

I heard someone giggled and I saw my wife already looked at me.

"what? "

I dont have a clue what does she laugh about.

"you also dont notice something? "

"also? Notice what? " I scrunched my face at her.

"oh my GOD, I have clueless husband, " she still giggled.

She sat on the back rest and enjoyed drinking ice lemonade too watching our kids playing.

"hey, tell me already. I dont like playing agent or cop here. "

"Dean, " she stopped her giggling. " it's the same case like J and Daphne. "

"the same case like..., " I mumbled and my mind is processing.

"what!" I shouted at her earning her laughing.

My kids looked at us with their eyes showing curious stare. Daphne walked to the table and picked her lemonade.

"are you okay, Dad?" her angelic voice liked her mother startled me.

"yeah. Yeah, of course, " I almost stammered while my wife still giggled.

I dont know which part is funny. And to think with what she said, I have to do the talk towards my own son. God, it's too soon.

I groaned internally.