Ah! I've been Isekai-ed..

Start from the beginning

" He's probably a Tsundere " I thought for a second before ignoring his glare and was then greeted with an angel .. He has dark grey hair with purple eyes, and a beauty mark under his left eye near the back, his smile ? Absolutely refreshing . " My soul has been cleansed " I thought to myself as he passed me a kimono, " You might feel uncomfortable in that outfit " He gently said as he passed me the kimono and escorted me to the changing room . It took me a few minutes struggling to get myself into the plain white kimono, but hey.. I managed ! I head straight first to the injured and took out some medicine and bandages out of my first aid kit and started to bandage the wounds . " Hey ! What are you doing ?! " the fairy-looking man, Ieyasu asked me harshly as I gave a monotone reply of " Tending his wounds ? Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.. I've taken survival lessons after all " .

           " If one of my men dies, I'll send you to a death trial " he glared as he went back to his work, seems like mr.fairy over there is more of a miniature demon now . I shrugged off the thought and continued wrapping up some bandages, putting ointment over the wounds , one of them had a huge cut on his abdomen.. and like I said, I got this . First off, I sanitized the area with alcohol and went to heat a knife to close off his wound, I still couldn't get used to the smell of burning flesh . After a few more hours running around, finally the war came to an end with victory siding with the forces I'm staying with . Ieyasu went to check the wounds I treated an gave me a small compliment, " not too shabby, I guess " he said before going back to his station . " Is that a fairy ? " my mind asked as I agreed .

         " Alright ! Is this the lass that Lord Nobunaga ordered to be escorted to the Azuchi Castle ? " A tall man came over to me as he dismounted his horse, he got an eye patch over his right eye and a blue colored eye with dark brown hair . " Umm.. " I glanced around to see if he's really talking to me or some other person . " Yes , I'm talking to you ! Come on, Lord Nobunaga is waiting ! " he gave out a chuckle as he helped me mount the tall horse, he then sat mount behind me and pulled the reigns . " Close your mouth if you don't want to bite onto your tongue " He advised before going full speed ahead to the place called ' Azuchi Castle ' . " I really hope I could get back in time to turn in my assignment " I prayed silently as I could already see myself repeating an entire semester for not having enough credits to pass.

          After a half an hour of horse-riding, the entire forces finally arrived at the Azuchi castle entrance , I gotta say... I am VERY not used to this, I never even played polo in my lifetime.. resulting me having back aches and feeling like an old lady . It's pretty dope how they all just look like natural knights in shining armors on their steeds, as we were dismounting the horse...as a 4 foot 11 inches woman .. this is CLEARLY not an easy task. The blue eyed man noticed my struggles and easily lifted me up, like a kid and placed me on the ground, steadily. " Thank you.. very much " I thanked as he gave me a heart-warming smile , which was pretty unfair for such a handsome guy to use that tactics on a ' below-than-average' looking girl like me .

             He then showed me the way to where a conference is being held, the more I walked inside the castle.. that's when I realized.. " IS MR.SUICIDE SOME BIG SHOT IN THIS TIME PERIOD ?! " I thought to myself as I tried to reasoned with my own mind " No, no that can't be.. the big shots in this time frame is obviously , the Oda Nobunaga guy and those 5 warlords of his ... if I'm not mistaken... ALSO ! Professor Igeuchi showed us their pictures, drawn by the famous artisans during this time.. so it can't possibly be THEM ! " I thought to myself as I gave myself a high-five in my head as a good reason to feel more at ease. The moment we walked into the room , the other 5 men had already sat in their places. 

            Of course, my horse-riding partner went ahead and took his seat too.. I swear to god.. I felt SO AWKWARD ! It feels worse than during my 3rd grade experience of entering the wrong classroom and I sat through the entire morning lessons until my Izumi bailed me out during recess. I wanted to seat next to my partner, until I heard my name being called upon .. " Hibiki.. sit infront of me " .. guess what ? MR.SUICIDE KEBAB IS THE ONE LEADING THE MEETING !! I told myself to calm down and be reasonable, there HAD to be some sort of explanation.. sure enough.. " I'll clear some things up for you.. my name is Oda Nobunaga " with that sudden bomb dropped COMPLETELY out of nowhere.. he let out a smirk . I could LITERALLY feel the colors in my body leaving my body .

           " Say what, now ? " I asked for confirmation as he seemed unfazed nor bothered..black hair with fading grey tips at the end, and carnelian eyes... yup.. that's exactly how the books described him.. I'm dead. " I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you.. let me go kill myself real quick " I said in monotone voice as I bowed for mercy. " AHAHAHA! I like you.. you piqued my interest.. Alright ! It's been decided, this woman shall now be my chatelaine ! " He announced as I felt my heart sank into the bottom of the Mariana Trench . " A ... w h a t ? " I once again.. blame the god for my lack of luck. The men in the room could only look at him in disbelief.. and I am agreeing with them " Lord Nobunaga ! We don't now yet if she's the one whose planning an assasination against you or not ! She could possibly be a spy sent by the rebelling forces ! " 

HEY GUYSSSSSS ITS UR GAL HAZIRAH-CHAN ! HOW's THE STORY SO FAR ? DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT ?? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW !!