Chapter 2

It's day two and I'm in my third class of the day. Calculus 1. Ugh, math never interests me. I can say that I'm pretty good at it but it's so boring. While I wait for lecture to begin, I go on Wattpad and try to find a new fan fic when all of a sudden a boy sits two seats away from me. He's wearing a red flannel and a black shirt under it. We make eye contact. He stares at me up and down and smiles slightly. That was weird and uncomfortable. He's good looking though. His hair is pushed back in the front, his curls makes him look attractive. 

"Alright, let's get started." The professor begins. 

Throughout the lecture, he talks about limits. Infinity, negative infinity, approaching from left and right. Unexpectedly, I hear a tap noise. Where is that coming from? I look under my seat and I check my bag. Once I look to my left, I see red flannel guy's black boot tapping the floor. Ugh, that is so annoying. It seems like he's so into listening to the lecture. His hand is under his chin and his eyebrows furrow. 

I need it to stop. Using my fingers, I snap them towards him. "Hey." I whisper. He gives me a serious look. "I'm trying to learn." he leans his body to face me. His accent hit me, he's British. "Me too but I can't concentrate when you're doing that." I look at his boot. "It helps me focus." He shrugs and I roll my eyes. "Then sit somewhere else because it's annoying." He rolls his eyes at me and my eyes widen at his attitude. The curly headed boy apologizes. "I won't do it anymore." I thank him.

Five minutes later. He's doing it again. Oh my god! I face him and cross my arms. He has his hand under his chin like before and I can see his smirk. "Are you trying to piss me off." I bark. 

"Are you pissed?" I nod. "Then yes." He crosses his arms and sinks into his chair. I can see his black ink on his wrist. Can think guy get any hotter? Stop, focus. "If you're annoyed by me, then move." My mouth drops. "I was here first. You were the one-" 

"Excuse me!" Sweat appears on the back of my neck. We both face the front.

Every. Single. Person. Is staring at us.

"I am trying to teach a class. If you're not interested then you can drop this course." The professor says in a harsh tone and then continues. 

My throat is dry and I gulp hard. This is like stage fright but worse because I'm showing the professor that I'm a horrible student and I've never shown that before. I'm always a great student, in Elementary school I was always the teacher's pet. But now this British asshole had to fuck it up for me. I glance at him with a devilish look and he's starts laughing. It's exposing his perfect smile and dimples. 

I can't stand him anymore. I shove all my things in my bag, I rise from my seat and walk out the lecture hall. I am so furious, he's a selfish prick that likes to mess things up for others, I can see that in him. I walk to the bus stop because I'm getting hungry and I need to calm myself.

I shut the door aggressively from the apartment. Lola is sitting on the couch doing homework. She smiles at me, "how was school?" I wanted to laugh because she sounds like my mother. I just ignore her and unlock my door from my room and throw my backpack on the bed and stroll to the kitchen. "Ravie?" I take out a can of ravioli. Lola sits at the counter, "what's wrong?" I shake my head as I open the can. "Nothing. It's just this guy in my math class who was getting on my nerves, then I got into an argument with him and the professor called us out and all the students were staring at me." I shake the can to force the ravioli to fall into a bowl and place it in the microwave. "Wow, that's crazy but shit happens in college. More stuff will happen like that, maybe even worse embarrassing moments." She chuckles and I laugh as I sit in front of her. "Do you know the guy?" I shake my head. "He's British." Her jaw drops. "And he's hot." She squeals and I laugh, feeling my face going red.

Harry's P.O.V

"And he's hot." I chuckle. I'm sitting in a tree, staring at her from the window. I can hear what they're saying. I have enhanced hearing. Why am I doing this? When I saw her in class, I felt.. Weird. Something drew me into this girl. I can't stop looking at her. The curled brunette hair with a hair clip supporting her strand of hair on the side. The long lashes along with her perfect brown eyes and beautiful smile. Her lips are plump and covered in coral colored lipgloss. When she got pissed off at me, she looked so cute. I smile at myself. What am I feeling? Why do I feel like this?" I look back up and she's talking to her roommate while eating. 

My smile fades, she will never like me. I'm a killer. I don't feel. Especially not love. I never fell in love before and worst of all, I'm 119 years old. 

I'm dead.