~When he gives something to you~

hi hello your lazy author finally updated even though it is quarantine time cuz of stopid corona she could of make more scenarios because she has more time but! Because of her lazy butt she ain't doin' and I am sorry 'bout it the reason why I am hype and making an update cuuzzzzz it's 4th may! my birthday yaaay *ahem* anywhooo enjoy the scenario my dudes!

Hiroto Hajime (Tsundere)

⤣𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍⤤
'Haaa... thank god math class is over I'm pretty sure I was on the edge of passing out there...it's a good thing it's lunch time goooodd I'm hungrryyy!!!' I said to myself as a started to walk to my locker to put my stuff and to grab my lunch for today- "e-eh..?" I said as I stared at my locker as I saw I have forgotten to bring my lunch box again "Aaahhh what am I gonna do now?!" I yelled of frustration as then a voice yelled out at me- "Oi!" I then immediately recognise the voice as I looked up to the person and saw that my thinking was right as a the person who was standing in front of me is non other than my Tsundere boyfriend Hiroto.

⤣3𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍⤤
"Oh Hiroto! Why are you here?" (Y/n) questioned the pinkish red haired boy "*sighs* did you forget already?? We already planned to have lunch together like we usually do! Seriously! How much of a forgetful idiot are you??" The boy said as he ruffled his hair as he stared angrily at the (h/c) haired girl "Oooohhhh so that's why I had a feeling that I had forgotten something..." (y/n) said as she remembered "Ugh anyways come on before lunch time runs up" Hiroto said as he started to walk to your usual place to eat "w-wait!" You yelled at the boy as he stopped "What?" He said harshly "w-well as you knowww... I was late for school todaayy..." you said nervously "mhm..?" He hummed "I maaayy... Or may not! Forgot to bring my lunch box for todaaay... hehe.." You said as you chuckled nervously. Hiroto then face palmed and stares at you for awhile then walked up to his locker and grabs a bento box and then walked up to you again "h-here you dumbass! Just be lucky that I already had a feeling that you'd do this!" He said while giving you his other bento box "huaaa! Arigatou Hiroto!" [Thank You Hiroto!] you said happily while smiling at him. His face then began to redden "whatever! Just don't forget to bring your lunch again idiot!" He said as began walking towards the stairs "hey! Wait up!" You yelled out to him catching up to him.

Yuri Sakurano (Dandere)

⤣3𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍⤤
It was a lovely day outside... a perfect day to spend time with your cute and shy boyfriend.
Yuri and you were actually outside reading a book together, as you were reading you phone start to vibrate telling there's a notification (Obviously XD) you then turn on your phone to see as you look you saw that your friend (friend/name) has texted you that there was going to be a concert of you favourite band (f/b) is coming to town to perform. You were clearly hype but you sadly remember you still gotta save up some money for other things but with you not noticing you shy boyfriend saw your text to your friend about you couldn't make it cause you didn't have enough money he then suddenly had an idea.

~Time skip to a couple of days later~

⤣𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍⤤
'Huaaaa this is so not fair tomorrow is already the day of the concert of (f/b)!! And I can't make it cause I don't have enough money! Aahh!! (F/n) aahh you're so lucky you get to go!!' I thought in my head. 'Sigh.. i guess there's always next time..' I thought sadly (man I am not good at writing the words for a story (c" ,_) ) "(Y/n)!" I heard someone say my name "yes...?" I said as I look at the person that called my name and only to see my boyfriend "oh Yuri do you need something?" I ask with a fake smile "not really but I wanted to ask you something" Yuri said to me while I was curious on what will he ask "well what is it?" I ask. I then see he takes a breath and letting it lose and pulls out something...