~How you guys met~

Hehe finally a chapter! Sorry I toke long I was busy with stuff and keep getting distracted by other stories/fanfics so I never got the chance to write this honestly I didn't think that someone will even read my crapy stories so yeah here's the first scenario enjoy!

Tsundere
Warning super short!!
You and Hiroto actually met because of your mom's. So you know each other since you were diapers.

Dandere
You were walking around the library in your school trying to find an interesting book until you saw a boy with purplish black hair with cyan coloured eyes,and cute freckles searching for books with his hands full of them so you being a good person you decided to help him. You tapped the boy's shoulder he turned and his face was a shocked one both of you stared to each other for a few minutes until you spoke "Um hi! I'm (y/n) (l/n) from class 2-C nice to meet you"you chirped at him while smiling he blushed at you "N-n-nice to m-meet y-you... I'm Y-yuri sakurano f-from class 2-B he said while he blushed and stay quiet "So when I came here I saw you were holding so many books so I wanted to help you carry yours and maybe ask you what books are interesting!" you asked "O-oh no i-it's okay! I-i can carry them myself!" He said while shaking his head "No no I insist!" You said as you grabbed some of his books in you hands "O-oh w-well t-thank y-you..." he thanked you "No problem!!" You said to him with another sweet smile.

Deredere
You were walking around school enjoying your time by yourself. Admiring the plants and trees, the breeze was soothing, the smell of flowers,so relaxing...

Well not until...

SMACK

"Oww.... what the heck...?" You say while rubbing your head from the pain."Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't mean to hit you I swear!!" You heard a voice said/yelled. Then you turned to the voice coming from it was a boy he has brown hair,hazel eyes,and he had a look of scared and concern on his face."Hey! Are you okay?! I hit you pretty hard there!" he asked while lending out his hand to help you up. You gladly placed your hand on his as he pulled you up from the ground "no no it's okay just a little pain that's all!" You told him while giving him a small smile "are you sure?" He asked "yeah I'm fine" you reassured him "oh okay, well I'm Minato Mikotoba I'm from class 1-D! Nice to meet ya!" Minato said to you with a bright wide smile 'crap to bright' you thought to yourself while you winch your eyes "well I'm (y/n) (l/n) From class 2-C nice to meet you too" you said calmly "wait... your a Second year?! Oh my god I'm really sorry senpai! (。>﹏<。)" he apologize while bowing "hey hey I told you it's okay!" You ushered him that it's fine "phew... Thank goodness... Anyways see you later sometime senpai!!" He yelled while he runs back to his friends while waving at you. You giggled "see you soon too Minato kun!" You yelled back to him while waving.

Oujidere
You were walking through the school gates until you saw a crowd of girls your Curiosity got the best if you so you started to walk over to the crowd. When you arrived at the crowd then you saw why the girls are all crowded here. You saw a boy with dirty blond hair with orange eyes he looked really bratty so you winched your nose of disgust -look idk what else to write for oujidere I'm still new at writing things!! Forgive me!! (><)- than you heard some of the girls said "OMG TATSUMI KUN! NOTICE ME!!"Tatsumi kun I love you!!" You rolled your eyes 'why does these girls like him anyways sure his good looking but he also looks like a spoiled brat' you said to yourself about how this 'Tatsumi kun' boy here. You then decided to leave.
-time skipped by a lil Pomeranian-
"Hey! You! Yeah you with the
(h/c)!" Someone yelled to you. You turned to the boy you saw earlier. "Do you need something?" You asked him."Yes actually! Why aren't you swooning over me like those other girls??" He yelled like a brat that didn't get what they wanted "um cuz I don't? And why would I?" You asked again with a little of sarcasm."Do you even know who I am????" He yelled again "uhh no... and why would I want to know ( -3-)" you said with sarcasm "Well so you know I am Tatsumi Shodo! The heir of the famous shodo company!" Tatsumi yelled again to you "so?" You said with a face like 'do you think I care bish?' "So?!? That's all you can say?!?" He yelled "Yeah and I'm gonna go now cya "mr.shodo"" you said to him while walking of to your class then you heard him mumble something but you were already far off so you couldn't hear what he said.