Chapter 40

I feel Alexander take a deep breath and I look down at him. He sighs and looks up at me. He frowns.

"How long have you been awake?" He asks. I smile.

"Not long." I lie. Apparently he doesn't buy it because he raises an eyebrow. I chuckle and kiss his forehead. "I just couldn't sleep."

"What's wrong?" I shake my head and run my fingers through his hair. "Valerie."

"Nothing's wrong baby." I whisper. The sunlight hits our eyes, making our eye color pop.

"You're beautiful." I smile and he leans up to kiss me. The door busts open and we quickly cover ourselves up and he glares at the culprit. "Thomas what the hell man?!"

"Oh thank fuck!" Stiles yells. I smile and he runs up to me. "You move." He pushes Alexander out of the bed a nd I gasp.

Alexander groans on the floor and I laugh. Stiles jumps on me and I grunt. I punch his back and he looks at me.

"You fucker! You weigh more than a fucking sumo wrestler!" I breath.

"Excussseee me?!" He yells. I groan and Alexander's head pops up.

"Thomas get out!" He yells. Stiles sticks his tounge out at him.

"Sti we're naked!" I yell. He shrugs and glares at me playfully.

"Bitch please! I'm your gay best friend the fuck?!" I give him a I wish the fuck you would look. "Okay bisexual but that's not the point! I've seen it all before honey."

"Thomas. You have 10 seconds to get off of my mate and out of my room." Alexander warns. Stiles sighs and looks at me again.

"He woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Actually he woke up on my stomach." He gasps dramatically and squeals. I hear a growl and we turn towards Alexander.

"10!" He yells. He lunges at Stiles and drags him down on the floor. Stiles yelps and I laugh. He puts him in a headlock and starts giving him a noogie. It's basically when someone runs your hair with their knuckles.

"Let go of me you psycho!" Stiles yells. "I thought you were naked!"

"No. I'm naked. He's not." Alexander finally lets go and Stiles pushes him.

"I just wanted to tell you guys to come down." Stiles runs his head. "Alexander's parents are here."

My eyes widen and I quickly run into the closet. I hear Stiles give me a wolf whistle and I flip him off before shutting the closet door. I look through my outfits until I finally find one.

It's nothing special. Just a white shirt with a Jean jacket. Black jeans with holes on the knees and a plaid shirt tied around my waist. I slip on my brown boots and walk out. Alexander kisses my cheek before walking into the closet.

"Get over here scar." Stiles says. I smile at his nickname for me and jump on his back. He holds my legs in place and takes me downstairs. "Now everybody quiet down! The queennnn has arrived!"

"Oh shut up Thomas. Hey Valerie." Justin says. I jump off of Stiles and wave to everyone.

"Vali..." I look at Saige and she smiles. I wrap her in a hug and she laughs. "I knew I couldn't get rid of you." I pull away. "You're like one direction. Always stuck with me no matter how much I try to get rid of it."

"Why would you want to get rid of them? They're hot. Especially Harry styles." I hear a growl and I roll my eyes.

"I know right? Like I totally ship Larry stylinson... But he has my heart." She fans herself. "If I could just run my hands through his hair."

"Imagine... Holy shit. We're buying tickets just to hear him say ello love... God his accent." We laugh and the boys glare at us.

"I have a British accent." Alexander mumbles. I look at him.

"But yours will never be as hot as Harry styles. You know this." He narrows his eyes at me and I wink.

"I'm your mate." Jacob whines. Saige pecks his lips before smiling.

"I know." Alexander wraps his arm around me and I yelp as he pulls me against his chest. He leans down to my ear.

"Ello love." He whispers. I shiver and my legs give out. His arm, however, keeps me standing.

"You cheater. You did that on purpose." I pout. He rubs his nose on my cheek and I frown.

"Young man." We jump and turn towards Alexander's mom. Wow... Okay. "That is disgusting."

"Sorry Mr and Mrs Jameson." I mumble.

"It's fine dear. And remeber. Draco and trinity." Trinity corrects me. I smile and nod. I grab a water bottle and start to drink it.

"So how last night?" I look at Samantha, not taking a breath while drinking water. "Well it's obvious you two smashed. And hard too." It takes a minutes to process but when I finally do, I spit out my water and begin choking.

"Samantha Ann Jameson!" Trinity yells. I punch my chest and finally catch my breath.

"Well you're not wrong there... Shi-" I slap Alexander's arm and he smiles innocently.

"Our children are hormonal teens..." Draco starts. He smiles down at Trinity. "Reminds me of us now and back in the day." Trinity's face grows red and everyone groans.

"Ok boomer."

"That's disgusting."

"I'm gonna puke."

"Mommm daddd that's just nastyy."

"Oh my God I have an image. Help!"

"Awww..." Everyone looks at me weirdly. "Wha- I- It's cute!" I hear my wolf and Filia gag and I roll my eyes. "Young, sweet love."

"My God... Don't... Word it that way." Jacob says.

"Wow." I look around the room. "I'm friends with a bunch of weirdos."