Chapter 16: Los Angeles

Comenzar desde el principio

And in front of Lightning's trailer, there's a lot of cameramen gathered in front of the trailer.

-In Lightning's trailer.

Lightning: Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I-am-speed. Victory. 1 winner, 2 losers.

Lightning is prepared to win inside and mutters himself as speed.

Lightning: Speed, speed, speed, speed...

By the way...

Lightning suddenly unconsciously saw the view from the cliff,

The village, the villagers, and the three siblings were recalled

The village, the villagers, and the three siblings were recalled. And suddenly, when he heard a knock on the door, Lightning was gasped and stopped thinking.

Mack: Hey, Lightning! Are you ready?

Lightning: Y-yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm uh I'm ready.

And when the trailer door opens, the sunlight shines brightly, and the photographers take pictures to get wet as soon as the door opens. And Lightning went to Pit, where he had Mack.

Lightning: Mack, thanks for being my pit crew today.

Mack: Na. Don't worry about it, kid. It's the least I could do. After all, "Gas Can" is my middle name.

Lightning: It is?

Mack: Nah, not really.

And to commemorate the start of the race, red, blue, and yellow trucks make a PISTON CUP shape, and when an airplane from the sky uses a PISTON CUP, the jets come out from behind, and the jets penetrate the letters and show the audience a wonderful show.

TV Crew: Nelson! Zoom in. Ready, 16? Take 16.

Bob: And there he is, 'Lightning McQueen'! Missing all week, and then he turns up in the middle of nowhere! In a little town called Radiator Springs.

Darrell: Wearing whitewall tires, of all thing.

Bob: And there were humans in that small town!

Darrell: Oh my! I can't believe there are humans!

-On the track-

Chick: Ka-chicka, Ka-chicka, Ka-chicka!

At this time, Chick regrettably reflects on his sticker and shines on Lightning's eyes. "Hey, where you been? I've been kinda lonely. Nobody to hang out with. I mean, except the Dinoco folks. Aw, and the twins. Of course. But now they're my fans. Anyway, listen to what the twins think... "While Chick is speaking, Lightning thinks of Sally passing by the waterfall.

But suddenly, when the green flag fluttered, King and Chick took the lead, and at that time, the insane Lightning wasn't ready yet, and he was embarrassed, and eventually set off quickly.

Darrell: Boogity, boogity, boogity, boys! Let's go racing!

-50/200 wheels-

Bob: Fifty laps down, and The King is still holding a slim lead.