Episode 37

Me: Adriano your whole life you'll be a pervert.

He walked in because those idiots didn't close the door.

Let me introduce you. This is my brother-in-law, Rebecca's brother. You know Rebecca, Luc's girlfriend. This is his youngest brother and mr worldwide pervert.

Adriano: Isn't that your Chinese?

Me: Korean.

Adriano: Does that have any different? Because they look like girls for me. Gay ass.

Megane: Adriano. You should run.

Adriano: She bark but don't bite. Why should I run?

Rebecca: You know Minnie got hit.

Adriano: Yeah so.

Megane: So...

I didn't let Megane finished her sentence that I was already on Adriano hitting him. The guys wanted to help him but Rebecca didn't let them

Rebecca: Don't help him. He searched it.

Megane: Bite him. He think you can't bite.

I listened to Megane. I should really stop listening to her by the way. I can go to Jail because of her.

Adriano: Ahhh what are you? A cannibal. Let me go crazy witch.

I hit him one last time getting him unconscious. Rebecca grab a glass and pour it for her and for me.

Rebecca: That the best. But what I tell my parents now.

Me: Oh you know a dog was running behind him. He got panicked so he ran away. But the dog got him and bite him. Since you were here he didn't get bite deeply. He felt down while running and got hurt. Easy.

Rebecca: Really easy.

I cling my glass with Rebecca and look at the unconscious body of Adriano taking a sip of my drink.

Yoongi: Can I know who is this?

Me: That her youngest brother. I'll let you meet the family later on don't worry.

Rebecca: I'm Rebecca we didn't get to introduce correctly.

Me: I bet. Max was busy running behind us.

Rebecca: I still can't believe you did that.

Megane: What did she do?

Yoongi: The necklace I gave her was in a box right.

Jessica: The one around her neck.

Yoongi: Yeah. She opened it and closed it directly...

Me: And I said, " Isn't that a little too early? "

Rebecca: So Max asked, "Wait. What is too early? What is this? "

Megane: Let me guess you both ran away and he followed.

Emily: But got lazy in front of the door.

Me: Exactly!

Yoongi: I don't think I'll be able to go back there without him running behind me.

Jungkook: Good luck with your brother-in-law man. Me, I got 2 adorable sister- in- law

Taehyung: You're lucky. I had a brother-in-law hyperactive.

Megane: He is not that bad. You just met him. I lived my whole life with him.

Me: I love her dog more.

Taehyung: You mean that giant thing with 4 paws is a dog.

Megane: No it's a panther.

Me: I would love to have a baby panther, or lion no tiger or maybe a wolf.

Megane: And how you gonna give them food? Little genius. If they don't eat you first,

Me: That why I want them when they are still young. I can give them the habit to eat the same food that we eat.

Megane: They eat 8 time the quantity you eat.

Namjoon: 12 actually.

Megane: Little smart ass. Don't correct me. Okay?

Emily: So Rebecca, how are we going to carry your brother. Because we can't bring the guys with us. And his heavy ass we can't carry him because I'm sure he won't wake up before tomorrow.

Me: I won't carry this fat ass.

Jessica: No one told you to knocked him out.

Me: No one told him to talk shit.

Megane: You could have just assassinate him.

Me: I thought to do it.

Rebecca: I should go home now.

Me: Okay. Let's help her.

J hope: Didn't she ...

Jessica: Better don't say anything.

~Next day~
(I'm getting lazy sorry)

I woke up with one of those migraines and one of those  waffle temperatures.  But this is just the least of my worries.  There my real problem, it is the handsome guy, the sexy guy who did not realize that i'm awake and that is the best thing that could happen to me.  Water flowing down his abdomen, his wet hair bringing beauty back to her face.  It's normal, seen that I go out with one of the most handsome guy in kpop and the best rapper.  The towel that hides the intimate part of his body.  But my dream was not lasted any longer due to Yoongi's sudden desire to turn.  In a panic, I hide under the blanket, praying that I haven't been caught staring.  But it's not bad to stare at someone or something that belongs to me.  My body rolled over on one side and I knew I was fucked up.  I got noticed.  It doesn't seem serious there now, but if Yoongi wants to punish me, it's going to be something else now.  I'm going to pretend to be asleep and with my restlessness I cover myself with the blanket.  And when he's going to pull the blanket, I'm going to pretend I woke up.  Good idea, hope it works now.  The blanket was lifted as planned. 

Yoongi: I know you're awake princess. 

I open my eyes sticking to the plan. 

Me: Hello.

Yoongi: Hey

Good it's working he fall in my acting.

Me: Baby I'm not feeling well.

Yoongi: What does that mean?

He put his soft hand on my forehead and pulled it out immediately. 

Yoongi: But baby, you're hot. I'm going to take you to the hospital. 

Me: No, no, it's just a migraine and a fever.  Medicines will do the trick.

He was worried about my decision but accepted.  I thank god for this.  I hate hospitals, smells but vomit.  And the doctors sometimes abuse their title.  I already hit a dentist when I was little and also a nurse.