"Well finally " Brandon said dapping me up.

Cameron stayed quiet looking me up and down."want to joke her?" She asked him.

He hesitated but pick her up. I was watching him because he not about to do something stupid. He looked the baby in her eyes and I swear she crack a smile. "Ugh fine I'll get along with him" everybody cheers.

"About time nigga it's been 7 years hell" Emerias said shaking his head.

"Brandon and Brit will you two be the god parents ?" I asked.

"Hell yes" Brandon said beating Brit too it.

¥¥¥¥

Nyla house
Baby room
1 week Wednesday 9:27 am
Anonymous || third person

It's been a full week since the twins were born but three days since they were home. Everything was going fine and smooth. SeNine haven't talked to Nyla yet because they've been so busy with the twins.

Luckily with the help from Eric things been going better. "Eric can you hold Mya while I feed Twon" he nodded getting his baby sister. He was shock to find out he had a baby sister when they came home the next day.

He was so over protective of them. Anytime one of them would cry he would be the first to see what's wrong. He's even more strict about Mya , he barley let Nine hold her. They fight a lot about it and Nyla thinks it's so cute.

Nyla walked the baby room to grab extra bottles so she can fix both of them. Eric stand up holding her and moved closer to Twon. He looked at both of them.

"I'm going to protect the both of you with my life, when you get older you might find out I'm the blood but that wouldn't matter because the love I'll have for you two will make you forget all about that. I may seem like the mean big brother but it's out of love because I would do anything to keep you safe" he said kissing the both of them on the forehead.

Little did he know Nyla was listening and crying her eyes out by the door. She fixed herself then walked in the room as he took a seat. "Here's Mya bottle and... here's Twon bottle" she said picking him up .

She was obsessed with her kids. Nyla still couldn't believe she gave birth to twins,  boy and girl. She was beyond happy she got a girl , it's all she wanted. "When you finish she should be ready for a nap" Nyla told Eric as she burp Twon.

He nodded his head burping her. After putting them down for their nap both of them left the room. Nyla wanted to make breakfast because Deja was coming over to spend time with them.

SeNine was in their room taking a shower because he was about to leave. He had a few errands to run for both him and Nyla today. It was still early but he wanted to hurry home and be with his family.

Getting out the shower he got dressed and walked to the baby room. He saw that they were sleeping so he crack the door back and went downstairs. He saw nyla cook and Eric on his phone.

"What's up Boy" he said mushing Eric head. "None just put the twins down for their nap" SeNine nodded walking over to Nyla. "Get dress you heading with me today" he told Eric.

SeNine wants to spend more time with Eric because he feels like he should show him more attention. Nyla and him both did adopted him together not just on her own. "Ight I'll take five minutes " he said getting up .

Nyla smiled at him as they kissed. "Sorry we can't stay for breakfast "

"It's fine Deja coming over" SeNine rolled his eyes. His cousin is so really annoying to him and he hates how Rowdy she can get. "Ok" Nine said as Nyla laughed pushing him back. "Don't do her like that I like her" she said making the eggs.