N: Yes, but it's good that I have 'breaks' every two months. It makes touring life less hectic because I get to rest and go back home for about two weeks during each break, so that's great. Were you on a trip when you were away from home for two months?

S: Oh, it's great that you have breaks. If you had to tour for 9 months straight without breaks I think you'd go crazy. Well, not you per se, I mean anyone would go crazy. And to answer your question, yeah, well, kind of. It was an international summer program my high school offered, so I went to study to Madrid and Barcelona, and we also visited Paris and London which were great.

N: Anyone would go crazy, yeah. And that's awesome, I never got to have that experience. So how did you like London? I'm actually here right now.

S: It is one of my favorite cities. I fell in love with it since that first visit. I've only been twice but it's amazing, everyone is so nice, everything is so organized and the public transport is easy to use. So you live in London?

N: It's one of my favorite cities as well, here, Los Angeles and New York. And yes, I'm living in London at the moment, I have a flat here and also a house in LA, so I split my time between the two places.

S: You're kidding right? Those are my favorite cities too! Well those and Hershey, in Pennsylvania. It's this quaint little town and you guessed it, everything is chocolate themed, so of course I fell in love with that place. And that's great, how long are you staying in London?

N: I remember Hershey, I went there with the boys back in 2013 or 2014! We were there for one night only and I was so eager to go to the amusement park and the chocolate themed store and everything, but we didn't have any time :( It's still on my bucket list though. I'm here for another 3 days and then I have to travel to America, I need to get ready, because my first show is in Nashville, a week from today.

S: You do have to go to Hershey, it's a must. You'll love it there. And that's awesome, is there any particular reason you chose Nashville to start your tour? And how is Nashville btw? I've always wanted to visit.

N: Will do. And yeah, I chose Nashville because it is a major center for the music industry, so there was no better place to start my North American tour. Nashville is a great place, especially if you love music.

S: Oh, of course, why didn't I remember that haha. I'll have to visit then, I do love music. And I bet my brother would love it even more, he's even more into music than I am. Wherever he is, there's music playing. 

N: Really? That's awesome. So do you only have one brother? Because I only have one brother, his name's Greg and he's older than me.

Of course I already knew that, I'm a bit of a fan. But I wasn't going to tell him that, I didn't want to sound like a creeper, even though I was.

S: I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I'm the oldest one, I'm 23. Then there's my brother Alex who's 21, then my sister Valentina, she's 17 and then my youngest brother Diego, he's 14.

N: Wow, I bet it's great having 3 siblings. Your house must never be empty or quiet.

S: It's all right I guess, it's not so great when your sister steals all of your clothes, even though she's much younger than you. But it's gotten better with the years, we used to fight all of the time, the 4 of us, just yelling at each other, throwing punches, it was madness. Thank god we've grown because I don't think my parents could stand it anymore.

N: Yeah, Greg and I fought all the time as well, but then when it came to having each others' back, we were always there for each other. So you still live with your parents? And I don't mean to sound rude or disrespectful or anything, I'm just wondering.

S: Oh yeah, we have each others' back as well. And no problem, ask anything you'd like. I do still live with my parents. Here in Mexico is not like in other places when the minute you turn 18 they kick you out of the house. Everyone always leaves their parents house until they get married.

N: So you're all freeloaders then? hahaha. that must be cool. My mom never got to kick me out of the house, because I left before I was even 18, but I bet she would have kicked me out by that time.

S: I guess you could call us that haha. It's kind of cool, because we get to save money and still get our laundry done and get fed. So it's perfect.

N: Of course, I would love to have my mom still do my laundry and cook my food instead of having to do it myself.

N: Sofia, could I ask you for your number? You don't have to give it to me if you think it's inappropriate, but I would really love to continue talking to you. I do get several DM's a day and my notifications are turned off, so I think it would be better by iMessage or Whatsapp or something.

Niall freaking Horan was asking me for my number!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? What do you think about Sofia and Niall? Do you like the story written in message type? I'll include more of that along with actual conversations so it doesn't get too boring. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr