"We're almost there!" She shouts. All the lights on R2 flash on, displaying the full transfer. "Got it!"

     Y/N disconnects the cable and Finn hands it back to Boolio.

     "How do we thank you?" Finn asks.

     "Win the war," He replies bluntly, the hatch closing.

     "Poe! We got the message, let's get out of here!" Y/N shouts to him.

     Dameron quickly pulls the accelerator on the ship, boosting the Falcon forward and into a series of tunnels to escape out of. The TIE-Fighers catch up, tailing them. They start to hit their blasters, green shots aimed right at the ship. Poe takes a sharp turn, scraping the Falcon on the wall of the Glacier. Chewie growls at him and he apologizes quickly.

     Y/N fastens herself in the gunner bay at the top center of the Falcon. Finn doing the same in the gunner bay at the bottom center. They attach the headphones to their head for better communication with Poe and Chewie and fire up the blasters. They begin to move around left and right, trying to get in the aim of the Fighters tailing them.

     Y/N shoots down one of them, it crashing into the ceiling. Finn also follows, another Fighter crashing into a satellite spouting from the ground.

     "Two down!" Y/N informs, pressing a button above her to ease the controls on lock mode.

     "How many are left, guys?" Poe asks.

     "Too many!" Finn shouts back.

     Chewie starts to growl at Poe.

     "What?" Poe shouts, not hearing Chewie due to the loud blasters going off.

     "He said we can use that bridge hanging from the ceiling ahead of us to destroy the TIEs," Y/N repeats, hearing what Chewie said.

     "Great thinking," Poe compliments Chewie. "Babe, you got a clear shot of that from where you're at."

     "Got it," Y/N spins around, seeing the metal bridge in front of her. She points her blaster to the metal welds and takes a quick deep breath, firing. The Falcon barely clears it fast enough to catch the three TIEs behind them.

     "Yes!" Finn celebrates.

     "Get us back to base flyboy," Y/N orders him, taking the headset off and exiting the gunners bay. She runs back to the cockpit, Finn meeting her halfway there.

     Poe takes the Falcon into hyperspace, exiting out quickly to an unknown planet with tall spikes growing out of it. The TIEs followed behind them, now having the ability on their ship to track them through lightspeed. One TIE crashes into one of the spikes, Poe using that to get into hyperspace once again.

     "What are you doing?!" Finn shouts.

     Poe turns quickly to press three buttons and turns back around to pull the lever to exit hyperspeed.

     "Lightspeed skipping," Poe answers.

     The Falcon appears on another planet with tall floating rod towers, some connected to each other.

     "How do you know how to do that?" Finn asks. Another TIE crashes.

     Chewie growls and Poe ignores both of them

    "Rey's not here Chewie," Y/N reminds him.

     Poe presses more buttons and pulls the lever, entering and quickly exiting lightspeed and appearing in a green gas planet. A large creature appears, opening its mouth and big enough to consume the Falcon.