DAY 6

A/n: this chapter is going include a lot of Makki's internal dialogue, which will be in italics.

"Ok. But did you like it?"

"I..." Did I?  I mean... it was so brief I don't think I got a chance to feel it... thinking like this means that I don't think I'd mind kissing him again but... he's a good friend, and I really like our friendship. I don't know what I'd do without my fellow meme lord at this hell hole we call camp... "Maybe?" Makki answered.

Oikawa just stared.

"Look man, I really don't know! Urg, this is so confusing... OIKAWA TELL ME WHAT TO DO." He yelled, obviously frustrated.

"WHY ME?" Oikawa yelled back.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE PLAYBOY. YOU DEAL WITH THIS STUFF ON A REGULAR BASIS."

"Mean, Mak-chan..." He flinched, pretending to be hurt.

"Don't try to act like you don't know its true. Every week in high school, sometimes everyday, you'd have a different girlfriend. From first to third years, I think you even ran out of girls to date the end of our second year." A/n: I think this would be completely true. 

"At least I was dating someone. Unlike you, you depressed single-pringle." Oikawa snapped back, "But I guess that does mean you don't have any romantic experience-"

Makki glared at him.

"-so I suggest that if you aren't averse to being in a relationship with a guy, give it a try."

Makki thought for a minute. But what if when Mattsun learns more about me, he discovers that he really doesn't like me, and then we have this horrible break-up, which leaves everyone else in the bunk so awkward because we're glaring at each other, and eventually the instructors notice, and-

"Hello? Makki? Earth to Mak-chan." Oikawa waved his hand in front of him.

"Eh? Oh, sorry Oikawa. I kinda spaced off there."

"Well, do you think that you're going to return Mattsun's feelings?" Oikawa pestered him.

"I- I think I am. He's a really good friend, so I think... maybe he'll also be a good boyfriend."

--

"Mattsun!" Makki said that evening.

Makki had been avoiding Mattsun all day; trying to think of what to say, or what to do.

"Hmm?" Mattsun turned around. 

They were heading back to the barracks; Oikawa and Iwaizumi had already raced ahead, they had bet their fruit rations for the rest of the week.

"I... about earlier-" Makki started, only to stopped by Mattsun.

"If I made you uncomfortable, I'm really sorry, and you can just forget about it." Mattsun bowed his head.

 "No. That's not what I was going to say."

Mattsun looked up, surprise rippling across his face. 

"I- I- ugh, this is so hard." He mumbled to himself. "I think I like you too." He whispered.

But it was enough for Mattsun to hear. "Really? You like me back? You don't mind that I'm a guy? Or that we met less than a week ago?" A tear fell from his eye.

"Yes, no, no." Makki was red as a cherry at this point, and thought that the gravel all of the sudden was very interesting.

"Then... You wouldn't mind if I did this?"

"Did what-" Makki looked up, only to see Mattsun directly in front of him.

"If I kissed you again." Mattsun looked Makki in the eyes, and when Makki nodded, closed his own.

Mattsun lightly set his lips on Makki, and waited for a reaction.

Poor Makki, who was still in a little shock, took a good 2.86 seconds to respond, before kissing back.

They stood there for a few more seconds before Makki felt Mattsun's tongue against his lips, asking for entrance. Shyly, Makki gave way, and Mattsun explored every inch of his mouth. They stayed like this for several more minutes before lack of oxygen finally made them pull back.

"Hah, hah..." Mattsun breathed heavily. "I... cannot believe that just happened."

"Me... neither." Makki said, seeming stunned.

"Hey lovebirds! Curfew is in thirty seconds, get your butts in here!" Oikawa yelled, smoothly crushing the mood.

"Fine!" Both of them yelled, and walked towards the bunks.

ra ra ra, Ra Ra Ra Ra. RA RA RA, RRAA RRAA RRAA RRAA. MATSUHANA ES COMPLETE. Sorta. I may to a little angst just to mix stuff up. Also, I'm writing without a plan. SO this story could essentially go in any direction. Any who, update on my trans rabbit... we changed the name to Mochi, and this time its stuck. Not sure if anyone cared, but meh. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE. Luv ya!

mlane4

ps. sorry for the lack of Iwaoi stuff in this chapter. I can't believe I actually typed that kiss. (My sister was hanging over my shoulder watching the entire time; she said I was gross, and I said she didn't need to read it.)