Tons of Emotion

Something  green. Paper  clip. Garbage  can.  Nope.
"Okay  is  it  in  this  room?"  Ella  asked.
Ella  and  I  were  playing  a  classic  game  of  I  spy. I  occasionally  looked  at  the  thing,  but  she  did  not  seem  to  notice  that. Ella  is  not  one  of  the  smartest  people  you  would  meet.  She  had  short  blonde  hair  and  braces.  Her  blue  eyes  were  very  bright.
"Addi,  are  you  even  listening  to  me?"
"Oh,  sorry! I  just  got  distracted." I said.
I  never  really  listened  to  what  she  said.  Everything  was  just  so  distracting.  Especially  Mason,  If  you  do  not  know  him,  he  is  the  handsomest  guy  in  my  class.
"It's  around  that  corner  over  there."  I  Explained.
There  was  a big  group  of  people  over  there. There  was  Mason.  The  thing  that  was  green  was  Mason's  shirt. Ella  does  not  know  about  my  crush,  but  soon  I  am  going  to  have  to  tell  her. Or  she  will  just  find  out  for  herself.
"Is  it  Riley's  big  bow?" Ella  asked.
"No" I  replied.
"Is  it  the  blinds?"
"The  blinds  are  not  even  green."
"Ok,  that  is  a  no. Are  you  sure  it  is  not  outside?"
"Yes, but..." I  paused.
I  Heard  Riley  yell  "Come  on  Mason,  tell  me  your  crush!".
"Fine" Mason  said. He  whispered  into  her  ear  his  crush.
"Really  you  like  Addi!"  Riley  yelled. The  Whole  Class  heard  her  say  that. Everybody  paused  in  silence.  After  a  couple  seconds  everybody  went  back  to  what  they  were  doing. Mason  and  I  were  staring  at  each  other  in  silence. Riley  was  the  "Blurt  face"  in  my  class. I  know  it  is  rude  to  call  her  that  but  it  is  true.
"Do  you  like  him?" Ella  asked  in  an  annoying  way.
"No,  of  course  not! He's  not  cute!  Oh,  please!  Why  would  you  think  that!" I  said  sarcastically. I  giggled  nervously.
"You  DO  like  him!" Ella  said. "I  know  when  you  are  acting  sarcastically!"
"What ? Oh  no!  Look  at  the  time,  It  is  time  to..." I  paused  trying  to  think  of  an  excuse. "Go, To, The, Bathroom?"  I  said  slowly.
I  rushed  out  of  the  room. After  a  couple  seconds,  I  ran  back.
"Miss. Ross,  can  I  go  to  the  bathroom?" I  asked.
"Yes, just  go."  Miss.  Ross said.
I  ran  back  into  the  hallway. Ella  had  no  one  to  talk  to,  so  she  went  to  the  worst  person  to  talk  to  right  now. She  went  to  Mason.
"Addi  likes  you." she  whispered  in  his  ear.
After  I  came  back  I  saw  Riley  running  up  to  me. I  saw  her  dark  brown  pigtails  with  pink  highlights  bouncing  up  and  down. Her  blue  and  silver  dress  flowing. She  stopped, and  just  tilted  her  head  smiling  at  me. I  could  she  broccoli  pieces  stuck  in  between  her  teeth. Her  face  turned  into  a  frown.
"Mason  is  mine! Even  if  you  like  him, I don't  care. Just  don't  talk  or  stare  at  him  again. Do  you  understand?" Riley  said  scarcely. I  violently  nodded  my  head. She left.
After  what  just  happened   I  became  scared  of  Riley. I  just  thought  she  was  just  like  any  other  girl  who  loves  pink. That  night  I  laid  in  bed,  thinking  what  it  would  be  like  if  I  had  to  do  a  project  or  be  partners  with  Mason. I  had  no  idea  6th  grade  would  be  that  hard.

Have  you  ever  thought  of  a  land  where  there  was  magic  and  unicorns. I  have. A  land  where  I  can  be  with  Mason. A  land  where  Riley  was  in  jail  or  prison. If  I could  I  would  just  rip  out  her  pigtails. Oh  what  a  dream  come  true! On  Saturday,  I went  to  go  get  the  mail. There  was  an  invitation  to  Lyla's  birthday  party.  I  ran  back  inside  to  show  my  mom. My  mom  read  the  invitation.
"Sweetie, this  must  have  come  late!  The  party  is  in  fifteen  minutes" My  mom  said.
"Then  let's  go  right  now!" I  said.
My  mom  and  I  rushed  into  the  car  and  went  to  party. The  party  was  at  a  roller  skating  place. I  went  to  the  counter.
"Can  I  have  a  size  six?" I  asked.
The  worker  handed  me  a  pair  of  blue  roller  skates.  Once  I  put  them  on  all  of  a  sudden  I  became  sad.
"Hi, thanks  for  coming!" Lyla  said.
I  came  up  and  gave  Lyla  a  big  hug.
"Thank  you!  I  would  have  been  so  lonely  today!" I  said. I  started  to  cry.
"Oh, it  is  ok  you  don't  have  to  cry!" Lyla  said.
She  looked  at  my  mom  very  confused. My  mom  came  over  and  pulled  me  away. I  turned  around  and  started  to  hug  her. Sobbing  on  her  new  sweater.
"Ok, I  think  we  should  go  home." my  mom  said. I  nodded  my  head. I  bent  down  and  took  off  the  roller  skates. All  of  a  sudden  I  became  happy  again.
"I  don't  want  to  go  home!" I  yelled.
" But  you  were  just  crying." My  mom  said.
"No  I  wasn't!  What  are  you  talking  about!" I  said.
"Ok, I  will  go,  but  call  me  if  you  need  me." My  mom  said.
I  returned  the  roller  skates  thinking  there  was  something  wrong  with  them. I  got  a  different  pair. A  green  pair. Once  I  got  out  there  my  stomach  started  to  feel  weird.
"I  don't  feel  so  good."  I said  out  loud.  I  went  over  to  the  garbage  can and...  Blah!!! I  threw  up  right  into  the  garbage  can. I  pulled  my  phone  out  of  my  pocket.
"Mom, I  just  threw  up." I said  to  my  mom  on  the  phone.
"Ok, I  will just  come  and  pick  you  up." my  mom  said.
Once  I  got  home,  I  plopped  onto  my  bed  not  feeling  sick  anymore. My  mom  walked  in.
"Addi  dear,  you  have  been  acting  strange  lately. I  am  going  to  call  a  psychologist. Is  that  ok  with  you?"  my  mom  asked.
"Yeah, I  want  to  see  what  is  wrong  with  me." I  said. After  that  I  went  to  sleep.
My  family  is  weird. I  have  a  Dad  who  is  bad  at  telling  jokes  and  is  always  at  work, my  mom  who  is  always  worried  about  me, my  sassy  older  sister, Mia, who  is  always  on  her  phone, me, and  my  dead  little  brother. You  might  be confused  why  I  have  a  dead  brother, but  you  are  going  to  have  to  figure  that  out  later. If  you  ever  meet  my  sister  you  will have  to  know  the  things that  I am  about  to  tell you. Take  note.
1.  Always  tell  her  she  is  pretty
2. Never  judge  her  fashion
3. Don't  tease  her
4. Don't  prank  her (it  will get  scarey)
5. Don't  tell  her  what  to  do
Those, are  the  rules  with  my  sister,  but  there  are  rules  with  everyone  else  too.
Now  my  mom.
She  is  needy
If  you  are  doing  something  wrong  she  will try  to  fix  it
She  is  very  picky
Don't  let  her hug  you  (you  will  get  stuck)
Don't  mess  with  her
Now  my  dad.
Don't  bother  him  when  he  is  busy
Don't  follow  him  places
He  is  always  in  a  hurry
Chews  with  mouth  open (I  just  had  to  put  that)
Hates  kids  (but  I  still  love  him)
Now  I  am  going  to  tell  you  a  little  story.
One day  I  was  playing  tag  with  my  little  brother  Parker. We  live  next  to the  road  so  it  is  very  dangerous. I  live  in LA  California,  so  it  is  pretty  busy. Parker  did  not  see where  he  was  going  and  tripped  over  a  rock.  He  landed  right  into  the  road  on  his  face. What  I  did  not  notice  was  a  car  was  coming.  I  was  freaking  out.  Right  as  I  was  about  to  pick  him  up  and  pull him  away. I  saw  a  car  run  right  over  him. I  fell to  the  ground  crying.  It  was  really  intense  for  a  eight  year  old. I never  played  tag  again.

    Seeing  that  as  an  eight  year  old  is  really  scary He  was  only  four  years  old, he  was  too  young  to  die. But  I  got  over  it,  kind  of. But  there  is  one  thing  I absolutely  don't  miss  about  him  is  he  would  always  play  with  my  friends  when  they  came  over . If  you  have  a  younger  sibling,  then  you  are  going  to have  to  get  used  to  it. It  should  go  away  once  they  are  fifteen, wait  no  sixteen.