"Annoyingly hell but funny. You're a real pain in the ass, you know that, Sky?" He interrupted and she felt silent.

Shit.

She wasn't expecting that.

Especially when he's grinning at her with a perfect set of white teeth.

She didn't say anything and just continued munching her taco.

"I'm going back to Morroco later, at 8."

She stopped from eating and looked at him. That would mean she only got twenty minutes with him.

"This is going to be the last time we're going to see each other physically."

"You're going to be busy now?" She asked curiously.

Izo shrugged, "Yes, I don't have any other choice. It's our responsibility as royals. And I've been away for almost three weeks, just staying in South Korea. Hinahanap na nila ako."

"Sucks to be you," Sky commented.

"It does. That's why you're lucky."

Inirapan naman niya ito. Izo laughed.

"So... you're going to be busy to use your phone then?" She asked him, almost finished eating with her taco.

"Why?" He gave her a sly grin, "Are you going to miss me, Miss Titi?"

Napailing na lang siya at natawa. She threw the tissue from the table on his face.

"I really have a hunch I am called Miss Titi in Morroco," She said to him, starting to feel at ease.

"It's a cute nickname," Izo replied, teasing her again.

"Tapos ikaw Mr. Maliit ang Titi?" She answered back. Napipikon na naman siya dahil sa pangtutukso nito.

"Why not? It's going to be a good nickname too. We're going to be both Mr. and Mrs. Titi."

Natahamik naman siya dahil sa sinabi nito. She squinted her eyes at him in disbelief.

"Thank you for earlier, especially the medicines. Sorry if Rahim had put you so much in trouble," Bigla namang naging seryoso ang boses nito. Nakatitig lang ito sa kanya.

Iniwasan naman niyang tumingin dito. She pretended to sip her drink although it was already empty.

"You're welcome," She awkwardly answered, "I mean... you could have told me na may caffeine intolerance ka pala. You even said my favorite coffee was good..."

"It was... but not for my stomach," Izo uttered, smiling, "And it's fine. At least, I've gotten to know your favorite coffee."

Sky stopped from what she was doing. She wasn't expecting his words again. But honestly, she felt flattered.

"Thank you," She replied to him instead, "I mean, for everything. Even though napakagaga ko, you're still not mad. Even though I drunktexted you, you didn't get mad at me... and again, about Wesley. I don't really know kung paano mo nalaman iyong tungkol sa 'min. But I appreciate it, Izo,"  She sheepishly added without glancing at him - and for the first time, calling his name.

He didn't say anything though and everything was pure silence.

"It's eight," Izrael suddenly said after a minute of silence.

Kaagad naman silang napatayo na dalawa. They started to walk out from the Taco Bell.

Sky isn't really sure if they're going to talk nor see each other again since he's coming back to Morroco. She guess this is going to be last time they're going to talk with each other.

Inihatid pa siya nito sa University dorm niya. They were only few students around.

"I guess... this is a permanent goodbye?" She bit her lip, almost embarrassed. Nasa harap na silang dalawa sa dorm building niya.

Izo's lips curved into smile, "I guess. This is going to be the last time we'll see each other. Have a good night, Sky," He said for one last time before turning his back and walked away.

"Uhm... Izrael!"

She suddenly shouted and few of the students around them looked.

Nakaramdam naman siya ng kaunting hiya.

Izrael who wasn't that far from her, looked back.

"Uhm... Keep in touch," She said, her face getting red, "I mean sa phone. We're still going to talk, right?"

Ngumiti naman ito. His reaction was amused, "Of course. I'll keep in touch. I'll be back," He winked at her. Napailing naman si Sky sa pagkindat nito. She smiled.

"You better," She told him and the prince was finally out of her sight.

Her phone then vibrated. It was him.

Izrael: Don't miss me that much. LDR muna.

Sky: Long Distance Friendship***

Izrael: Who says it's only going to be pure friendship?

●●●