"One of my students were knocked back, one of them passed." He replies, Ben gulps, this was weird. "I'll ask for Fairy Godmother and Hades to assist you. We'll see you soon." 

Then he ends the call and proceeds on calling both Mal's father and Jane's mom, asking them to assist the Isle Pirates that are on the barrier. "What's up?" Uma asks, their whole team now surrounding him. 

"Some people from the Isle can't pass through the bridge, there's no barrier but it seems like they can't get off." Different reactions were done by his friends, some were confusion, some were laid back and some held fright. 

"I got your parents to help out." He adds, pointing to both Jane and Mal who could only nod, although one does it frantically, as if eager to get some answers why it happened. That was Mal. 

They finished their practices, grabbed some lunch together and sat on the field as they waited for their competitors. "Can you believe we're celebrating your anniversary tomorrow?" Jane grins excitedly at the Core Four. 

It's going to be exactly three years since they arrived and they're just more than thankful that they've done so much since they arrive. It was due to them, most especially Evie to why Villain Kids have the life they now deserve. 

That's why some Villains try to be good now, just so they could give themselves some redemption, something to actually live for in exchange for evil. 

"None of this wouldn't happen if Mr. Beastie here didn't do anything." Jay smiles, pulling Ben close and ruffling his hair while the others laughed. Mal stares at Evie, wondering just how someone could be so fucking beautiful, how someone can be so joyous despite spending sixteen fucking years inside a hell hole. 

"What'cha staring at?" A teasing voice asked Mal, she closes her mouth, unable to retort, she didn't care for once. All that's important is Evie's here. She's smilling and acting like there's nothing wrong in the world. That every little thing was perfect. 

"Hey, Eves, let's go." Audrey mutters, ushering her and Jane away as the bleachers get filled with students. Hades and Fairy Godmother approach them, "There was a problem crossing." Hades starts, "A barrier, thin as air was surrounding the Isle. We don't know where it came from but we got it down." 

Ben nods while Mal slumps back on the bench, after all, she was wearing her jersey. Why change?

She could see the scouts sitting on the front, there were from Midtown Tech in New York, Auradon University, Fairy Academy in Auroria, Sherwood College in Sherwood and a lot more. She turns her head to Jay, already strapping on his helmet. 

"Whatever happens, we get to do our best. This is our last game in Auradon Prep and there's a possibility that while all of us are in Auradon Uni, we're going to be kicking Jay's ass when he joins Sherwood." She starts, laughing at Jay who only shoves Mal. 

Then she stares at Evie, beckoning her and the others in the huddle, "This is the last game where Audrey cheers for us since the bitch is going to probably join Fairy Academy." She jabs, receiving a scoff in return, "But it doesn't matter. Because right now, it's us. It's the prissy pink princesses and the Isle kids." 

She then turns to her best friends, "Losing is never an option because we're rotten," Evie, Jay and Carlos only grin, "To the core." 

Then they went off, going in to their position as the game starts. 

It had been tough because the Isle Pirates played rough, but not a problem since Mal was there. 

They start off slow, only having a point in the final minutes of the first quarter when Ben goes under a defender's legs, sliding easily as he passed the ball to Jay. 

Teeths were chattering, nails were bitten and sweat trickled down the team's faces as they passed the ball from one side to the other. Uma sweats nervously as Anthony Tremaine and Zevon run towards her. They launch the ball towards her and she sighs as she blocks it, just in time for Chad to get the ball and pass it to an awaiting Jay. 

The monitors and lights flicker for a while and Uma furrows her eyebrows. That's weird, didn't Zevon and Anthony just run towards her? Still, despite the confusion, she blocks them again and passes it to an again awaiting Jay who was just as confused as she is. 

The game ends with them winning. Despite the confusion, they did it. 

Mal was brought up by the team as the crowd chants MVP over and over. Evie grins proudly, clapping her hands and chanting along as they lowered Mal down. 

The awarding was done and it was time for the Scouts to well, scout the players they want to offer their scholarships with. Jay was the first they went to and he immediately takes it, he really is going to Sherwood. 

Mal sits down, watching as even Evie get envelopes upon envelopes of scholarships and she doesn't even play Tourney. God, that girl is unbelievable. "Mal Moors?" 

That ought to snap her out of her trance. "We're the scouts from Sherwood College and we just wanted to give you this." The man winks, simply handing her an envelope. And soon enough, the same schools that were just talking to Evie handed her the same envelopes. 

"Oh my goblins." She mutters to herself, staring at every school that wants her. "Looks like Bertha has a lot of offers." Evie teases, looking at Mal's pile as she held on to hers. The fairy scoffs, "You're one to talk. You literally cheered for me like everyone else and you got a scholarship."

"It's mostly for fashion and academics." Evie shrugs, as if it isn't a big fucking deal. "I'm proud of you, E. Really. Prouder than the proudest of the proud."

Evie felt her heart burst.