H.E.R

I let out soft moans as my dildo went up and down my clit " i was looking at my new case boy street name glock he been in jail for 6 months he's so sexy i pic him coming in between my legs and kissing me after a couple mins i climaxed " what peopl...

I let out soft moans as my dildo went up and down my clit " i was looking at my new case boy street name glock he been in jail for 6 months he's so sexy i pic him coming in between my legs and kissing me after a couple mins i climaxed " what people ain't no bout me was i was big freak i may been 38 but that don't mean anything "

******
Glock 💉

Man i cant be in here no more i was pacing back and fourth " and the lawyer wasn't gonna be in until 11 i haven't met her yet but she's somebody my ma got "

So who your lawyer man ?"

Some women name Eva "

Oh bru she good asf she so mean tho but she get the job done to bad ii can't afford her she's a costly chick "

So you think she'll get me out this shit whole this food nasty ash ion see how people gain weight off this crap !

" you'll get used to it either eat or starve " special if folks ain't sending you money back home see glock you got it easy you a rapper I'm pretty sure you well known " people love you me I'mma be behind these bars for life ...

Markeyvius Cathey number 678990 "  i got up and walked to the bar doors the guard opened the door for me and out the cuffs on my wrist and grabbed my shoulder your lawyers here a little early " we walked Down the hall everybody was doing they own thing some was beating on the bars cussing some was crying " i was just happy to be at least talked to it took 6 months "

Hey this must be she reached out her hand to shake mine the she assist the guard that's it's okay to take my cuffs out he started taking it off ii shook her hand and gave her a fake smile "

Have ah seat Mr Markeyvius Cathey so you hear for fire arm position of strong substance " correct she looked up from reading my case " i cant lie she was beautiful but you can tell she had age on her "

... yea "

Alright so talk it's your word against  there's and your ah black man , rapper , drug dealer so this case gonna be hard

Alright so boom i was leaving the club and me and my dawgs have beef with the other side so they talked they s-i caught myself " they stuff we talked all stuff then we heard gun shots and of course i had weed on me i smoke weed every day it's legal in the state of California

But was you in Cali at the time ?

Nah i sat back in the seat she had a point "

But so I'm assuming your crew shot ? Since they did come up to you all first " ?

Yea it wasn't my gun i was the one just talking my s-stuff "

Alright " so going in to Court please learn how to talk right cuz "okay so boom isn't gonna work " last night i wrote up a report on your case you take this back with you and study this she handed me a paper i grabbed it "