[cute]

[pov: hyunjin]

i woke up the next day - a saturday. i forced myself out of bed and made it right afterwards to prevent myself from snuggling up under the blanket again.
examining myself in my mirror i noticed how puffy and red my eyes were and that the dried tears from last night still were still resting on my cheeks.

deciding it would be best to take a shower i did exactly that, brushing my teeth and putting on a cute outfit.
even though it was a saturday i had to go to school today - my theater team would meet there to plan since none of us had space for nine people in their apartment. besides, we would maybe be able to get some filming done today as well.
i really hoped for that to happen since we'd be through with this damn project more quickly then.

i made my way to school earlier than we had agreed to meet since minho had texted me that he was already chilling in one of the classrooms.

being alone in a classroom with minho? i didn't want to miss that. i would always make time for him to use every opportunity for us to spend time together.
so i hurried to school, quickly entering the building, heading towards the picked classroom.

i was quite nervous now, i didn't even know why, kept checking whether my breath smelled or not (it fortunately didn't!) and applying more and more lip balm.
taking a last deep breath i pushed down the door handle and entered the room.

however, what i found was not what i expected.
well, maybe i had expected it, but i hadn't wanted to think about it before. now i was being confronted with it though.

minho and yeri were sitting next to each other, talking and enjoying themselves. my best friend had a black leather jacket on which looked super hot on him but that just made everything hurt more.

he dropped his smile as he looked at me. "oh, you're here already-"

"yep.", i answered, voice instable, sitting down next to yeri since that seat was closer to the door and i would've been too obvious if i had sat next to minho or in between them. although i would've really prefered that.

yeri tried to hide her disappointment and asked me if i could show them the scene we filmed yesterday.
having to watch this with the causes of my pain would hurt me even more but what was i supposed to do? refuse and say "no, i just came to collect my man"?

so i took out my camera and placed it in front of yeri, pressing play and gulping at the smile that had reappeared on minho's face as he watched the screen intently.

"we look cute together, don't you think?", yeri smiled at minho, luckily getting interrupted by a joyful jeongin entering the room as well: "mhm, but hyunjin is cuter!"

"thanks, but no.", i chuckled to hide my pain, patting the chair beside me for jeongin to sit.

"well, i'd say equally cute. hyunjin's a snack.", minho said and winked at me, causing yeri to giggle, me to blush madly and jeongin to squeak angrily.

i quickly made eye contact with the floor, trying to hide my flushed face and hoping no one would hear my heart beating rapidly against my chest.

jeongin pouted, tugging on my arm but i ignored him, being fully in my own world.
you see what had always brought my hopes up again? minho just had his moments in which he became a little flirty and it just had me dying.

i was so done with this man but it made me love him even more.

[a/n: did minho and jeongin lie when they were praising hyunjinnie tho? 😲 ]