photo shoot

*dismissal*

Yep. Finally class is over now i can go to the studio for another photoshoot. I head out the the exit but a familiar voice called over to me.

"Oi peasant!" WHAT DOES THIS SHREK WANT NOW?

I walked faster and further away from him.

"Yaah!"

JUNHOE'S POV

Why is this girl running away? I just wanna offer her a ride.

Oh well might as well follow her! (ehem ehem stalking)

~fast forward~

I watched her stand in a huge building and she entered. Curious as to what she might be doing there i followed her (BUT THIS DOESNT MEAN I LIKE HER!!)

YUKI'S POV

"Yuki where have you been?! Change into your dress and make up, you'll be having a photoshoot with another model" my manager snapped.

A new model? Who? I hope its not a boy. They always end up flirting with me, like the last model i partnered up with

Park jimin.

That dummy wont just give up, anyways i went to the place where we were suppose to shoot.

And there i saw a very tall handsome guy "who is he?" I asked my assistant who followed behind me.

"Oh that's kim donghyuk, handsome isn't he? I think you guys go to the same school!" She giggled.

"Really wonder why i haven't seen him" i asked curiously.

"Okay Places everyone! Yuki! Donghyuk! come here for a second"

We both walked towards him and donghyuk grinned at me.

"I know you haven't met each other, so yuki this is donghyuk. He'll be your pair in a few photoshoot"

Donghyuk just smiled at me and i did the same. We went to our places and the manager told us we should act like lovers out on a summer date.

And obviously i have shades so i dont get known. We started the photoshoot with him back hugging me. Well this is awkward.

"Yuki if you feel uncomfortable just tell me" he said behind my back. "It's okay donghyuk i'll be fine"

JUNHOE'S POV

She's doing a photoshoot with donghyuk? No wonder that maknae wasn't in school. He was serious when he really said he wanted to try modeling. THAT IDIOT.

I saw donghyuk back hugging her. Tsk that..... nevermind i'll just get out of here i said with a frown on my face.