2.

Lexi's POV

I woke up and walked into the kitchen to see Ronald. "Morning Ron." I greeted him, rubbing my eyes. "Morning Lexi." He replied, turning around to face me. "What are ya doing?" I asked. "Just looking out the window." He replied, stating the obvious. I nodded and began to walk into the living room, but I felt a tug on my wrist. "Where ya going, lovely?" Ron's breath swirled onto my ear. I pulled my arm away, but he grabbed my neck. "Feisty, huh? You're mine at the moment, hun. Don't fight back." He growled. I couldn't breathe, but I tried to think of a plan quickly before my mind blurred. I glanced over at the kitchen knives.

Presley is going to kill me.

I shoved Ron out of the way and he screamed out in pain since his side hit the counter. I ran over to the knives, but I was shoved to the ground before I could grab one. Ronnie held a knife to my stomach as he held onto my wrist. "Don't. Fucking. Fight. Back." He muttered. I was shaking as he began to stab the knife slowly into my stomach. I cried out in pain. I was so angry and upset. So many emotions were in me now. He left the knife halfway in my stomach and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodbye." He stood up and began to walk away. I tugged the knife out of my stomach and stood up slowly and quietly. I snuck up behind Ron and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I grinned. "Ni' Night, Fucker." I muttered. I shoved the knife in the side of his head, very hard.

I had to hide his body. So, I dragged it outside and threw a bunch of snow on top of it. It was just in the woods next to the house. I went inside and pretended nothing had happened. After cleaning up all the blood, of course.

Presley's POV

When I woke up, Meredith and Lexi were watching a movie called 'Best Night Ever' in the living room. They were laughing and talking to each other. "Where's Ron?" I asked. They shot their heads over to me and shrugged. "You guys wanna go for a walk? I could use some fresh air." I said. They nodded and we all grabbed our coats and shoes.

We began to walk into the woods when I noticed some red stuff in the snow. I tried my best to ignore it, but I was trying to think of what it could possibly be. There's no way it could be...blood? "Guys..what is that?" I asked. Meredith and Lexi looked at the red stuff. Lexi's eyes widened. Meredith looked confused. I turned my head over and saw a leg. Blonde hair. Glasses. "Oh my god.." I whispered, covering my mouth. Meredith ran over to the body. "Ronnie, no!" She yelled.

After a few tears were shed, we went inside. "Who could've done this? Why would anybody do this? Oh my god, why?" I asked, shaking on the couch. "Calm down, Presley. It's okay." Lexi said, patting my back. "What are we gonna do with the body?" Meredith asked. I shrugged and stood up, walking into the kitchen. "Lexi, you're acting really weird." Meredith whispered, following me into the kitchen. "What do you mean?" I asked her, turning around with some bread in my hand. "It's like you don't care that Ron is dead." She whispered. "I care about Presley." I nodded. Meredith shook her head, "That's not what I said." I shrugged and walked to the fridge, grabbing a slice of cheese. "Lexi, answer me!" Meredith yelled. She slapped my hand and the bread and cheese fell to the floor. "You killed him, didn't you?"

She knows.

So it's a pretty short chapter, but I don't have much time to update!! And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, this chapter is probably a real disappointment. I'm sorry guys, but I do hope you're like the book!