Surprise Bitch

Shinso's POV
I looked out the car window to see my house completely dark which isn't unusual considering how late it is I grab my stuff out the car and head to my house denki by my side iida parked the car and followed to the house I opened the door to see everyone yelling "SURPRISE BITCH" I dropped my stuff and I saw my little sister Eri come up to me with a drawing and a card I gave her a hug and handed her the bag with the doll in it she looked at me confused "what's this Shin" I saw her eyes light up as she pulled out the doll "OMG OMG Shinso she's so pretty" she was jumping up and down I then got back up only for my dad's Aizawa and Mic to give me a card I asked what all this was about "just open it" I opened the letter and looked up at everyone in shock " are you serious like are you sure me the- what the hero course"as soon as I said those words I fell to the ground crying tears of happiness he pointed to himself crying " you want me really" Aizawa,Mic,and Eri came up and gave him a huge hug soon everyone was hugging shinso and crying Deku being the crybaby he is was already crying and todoroki was holding his hand holding him close while bakugo was sitting on kirishima's lap on the couch(not doing anything weird ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Denki's POV
The party and I got a text from Mina she said she left with the rest of the bakusqaud so like now I had to walk home alone in the dark great "huh" I felt someone tap my shoulder it was shinso ok kami you can do this we get it's hard to talk to crushes just don't be a total idiot "hey kami I noticed that it's really late and you don't have a ride so would you like me to walk you home? Oh um y-yeah t-that'd be great God kami since when do you stutter ughh well now we have to walk in the dark with your crush why do I do this to myself (because kami your decisions are not the wisest.... also thank you so much to the people reading the garbage love you ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)