EPILOGUE .

5 years later

🍀🍀🍀

"wake up baby" jalia lightly shook ximena. ximena had school, kindergarten to be exact.

"mommy! 5 more minutessss" she begged jalia, but jalia stood there by her bed with a hand on her hip. after 5 years of being a parent, she was in full mom mode, all the time.

"you gotta get up sweetie, you don't wanna be late." jalia swooped her out of the bed with one swift movement, carrying her over to the kitchen. "daddy!" ximena rushed her little legs over to her dad, he immediately picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"whatchu want for breakfast princess?" michael asked her, she didn't even take a second to think about it, "pancakes!" she requested for now the fourth day in a row, but as usual, michael couldn't resist and he made them for her anyway.

jalia went upstairs to find what her daughter would wear to school, she loved dressing up ximena, and doing her hair.

but, anyone could tell ximena was definitely a daddies girl. no matter what, she always wanted to be by him. but jalia didn't mind, in fact, she encouraged it. jalia looked for what ximena was gonna wear, and grabbed the little beads for her hair.

after ximena had finished eating her breakfast, she ran back upstairs to her bathroom, "you got syrup all over your face baby" jalia giggled, taking a face wipe and wiping it off for her. "daddies a good cook" ximena said, as jalia slicked back her hair into two ponytails.

"he's the best" jalia said truthfully, ximena nodded her head. jalia thought their relationship was cute, in fact, everyone did. you could tell trippie was made to be a dad someday.

jalia finished tying the second pigtail, ximena put on the outfit her mom set out for her. ximena had the best shoe game you'd ever see for a 5 year old, she had all the jordans, shit, she even had all the sketchers.

she was a spoiled kid, she pretty much got whatever she wanted, but it was well deserved.

stokeley loved ximena, he treated her like she was his little sister, and she loved him like an older brother. him, nahmir, shayla, and alycia always wanted to see her.

"mommy is this good?" ximena squeezed the lip gloss out of the tube all over her lips, way too much actually. "oh it's perfect" jalia giggled as she wiped the excess off of her chin.

"lemme take a picture of you baby." jalia picked her up off the counter, helping her to get back to the floor. ximena was really photogenic and always loved posing for her moms photos practically every morning.

"awww, you're the cutest lil girl i ever seen

"awww, you're the cutest lil girl i ever seen." jalia kneeled down, hugging her tightly. "i know momma!" ximena skipped down the stairs, bouncing her pigtails around. jalia put the checkered black and white slip on vans on ximena, they were her favorite shoes. they were so dirty at this point, but she insisted on wearing them with almost every outfit.

stokeley got them for her.

🍀🍀🍀

and das the end🥺 hopefully y'all enjoyed this book even tho it was ass.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝✧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝 🎉