4

"i'm not saying we can't have something on the downlow

something on the downlow."

trippie licked his lips, while i sat in front of him.

"i don't want anything on the downlow trippie!" i spat, rolling my eyes, "also, i'm sick of calling you trippie, what's your real name?" i asked, and he didn't answer.

"hello? that's the least you can do is tell me your name." i lectured. this nigga really gettin on my last nerve. "fine, just call me michael." he muttered, i bursted out laughing, "MICHAEL!! HAHAHA" i kidded around, "whitest name ever." i teased him, just making him roll his eyes.

funny how that makes him mad out of all the things i've said to him. he grabbed my chin, connecting his lips to mine. i immediately pulled away. "what the fuck is your issue!" i stood up.

"i don't have an issue, you're fine and i'm horny, that's it." he shrugged, i was not impressed. "no, you have a serious issue, you have no emotions." i spat, making him scoff. "if you knew all the shit i been through with love, family, you name it, you might understand." he said softly, trying to guilt trip me.

"having a few tough relationships is not an excuse to rape me michael!" i walked away, and sat on the chairs in the kitchen, it wasn't far from him but i ain't know where else to go anyway. "you wanna water?" he asked, opening the fridge. "ion know if i trust you considering what you did to me last night. dumbass." i scoffed.

he chuckled, "shorty it's unopened water, stop being so paranoid." he emphasized paranoid. "oh well my bad then." i rolled my eyes, grabbing the water from his hand.

"if you sleep here you can sleep in that room over there." he pointed down the hall. "wow such a nice guy you are. after raping me at a party and scarring me for life you let me sleep in a room by myself, what an amazing guy you are." i scoffed. he just looked away, and went on his phone.

"you're really not gonna say sorry?" i raged, and he just nodded no, "for what shawty?" he acted completely clueless and innocent. "FOR FUCKING RAPING ME! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU COULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW-" i stopped and took a deep breath, he didn't deserve my energy. "what the fuck is going on down here? i'm tryna take a nap." i heard a voice coming from the top of the staircase.

he walked downstairs, and i realized it was stokeley. "thank god!" i ran over to him, he backed up, looking confused. "why are you here?" he questioned, looking suspicious.

"because jah hates me." i shrugged, acting like i didn't care at all, but i really did. "no he doesn't, what did you even do?" he rested his arm on the stair railing. "it doesn't matter, i already explained everything i could to him, but michael had to fuck it up!" i said, looking at trippie out of the corner of my eye, which just looked annoyed.

"don't you want to make jahseh jealous for being rude to you?" trippie smirked, and i whipped around. "nigga no! i'm not 8 years old, i actually have a brain and a conscience unlike you." i retorted, but after that he just began to ignore me.

"what do you want me to do about it?" ski asked, looking irritated, and like he just wanted to sleep. "nothing!" trippie shouted from the couch, "come sit next to me jalia i gotta tell you sum." he patted the spot next to him on the couch.

"ugh," i groaned, "well wish me luck ski, if you hear me screaming just come down here please" i said only half seriously. "i'll pass." he made the stank face, walking back up the stairs while rubbing his eyes. "i didn't mean it like that!" i shouted, kinda giggling at my choice of words.

"mhm, yeah whatever" ski mocked me. i sat down on the couch "you gonna stop acting like i'm so bad one day." trippie said softly, leaning into me, and grabbing my chin. he started to kiss me. i wanted to pull away but he wouldn't let me. i finally gave in, and it turned out he was actually an amazing kisser.

we pulled away, and he of course couldn't just let the "moment" last, he had to talk, my least favorite part about him. "see, it was that easy, and i know you liked it" he gave me an evil smirk. "just shut up."

"damn, i like it. you're learning." he nodded his head, giving that same evil smirk he seems to always have on his face. "what?" i shook my head, furrowing my eyebrows. "oh nothing." he grabbed some candy from the counter, it was pink and it kinda looked like the dissolvable candies.

"want some of these?" he asked innocently. i wanted to say no, but it's almost like the words couldn't come out of my mouth, no matter what. i picked up the bag, and tried the candy inside of it, still having no idea what it was, or why i made myself eat it. it actually tasted good, almost sweet.

-trippie redd

30 minutes later.

this is exactly what i wanted, and look i got it. how you may wonder? i put crushed melatonin in the water bottle,  which made her tired, and not able to realize what exactly she's doing. the candy? that was molly molly makes you feel strong feelings of affection while on it, really happy too.

you may think i'm psycho, and i totally agree with you, imma dumbass nigga, but i'll do anything to get this girl to stop fuckin with x. she too fine.

i grabbed her ass, which made her moan a little. i picked her up, and put her against the wall by the stairs. she moved her hair, which gave me room to leave hickeys down her neck. "damn michael." she cooed, running her small hands through my dreads.

i heard footsteps down the hall to see nahmirs ugly headass. "nigga what the fuck?" i shouted, and nahmir completely ignored me, and went into the kitchen, grabbing a box of blueberry poptarts. 

"oh my god! hi nahmirrrr!" jalia swayed her hips as she walked over to him, dragging the r after nahmir. "wassup." he seemed unphased, just grabbing the poptarts. "looks like it's time for bed time in this house! nahmir get the fuck in that room!" i pushed his back lightly, making him give me the stank face and grab his poptarts, going back in the room.

"we gotta long way to go shorty..." i smiled at her, and she smiled right back at me. i liked her better when she was on molly. she wasn't so rude when she was on molly, and she would do whatever i wanted her to do, i needed to do this more often..

"ight we should go to sleep." i yawned, she nodded her head. i was too tired to walk up the stairs at this point, and she had taken melatonin, there was no way she was gonna be able to.

i lied down on the couch, and she lied on top of me, this what i been wanting ever since i saw her on instagram. about a year ago i saw her on instagram, but x met her in person first. that's why i'm so fucking upset that she's dating x.

i had to get her from him,
without even being drugged.
she just wanted me,
and i just wanted her
how may i do that?
i'm not quite sure yet.
but, i will figure it out.
she may have to stay
drugged for now, but it won't
be that way forever.
i promise.