Shrouded in more darkness than usual.

I groan internally,

This means I will have to dorm under strict surveillance with

the males.

As she leads me towards my new home I take the time to ponder,

I wonder how they will react to sharing a room with a female, will they be awkward or over bearing and brutish?

Sharp knocks on a door pull me out of my inner thoughts, as we wait for the door to open I take a deep breath- wait

Jack and Legosi???

I tense immediately as the door opens, the Housemother quickly stepping in and shouting for all the boys to assemble, leaving me standing awkwardly in the hall before stepping in myself.

Looking at Jack nervously, he closes the doors and my eyes drift to Legosi.

He seems to sense my discomfort and nod towards me almost encouragingly.

Oh god, I can feel my cheeks heating up!

Once all the males arrived, they stared at me with a confused gaze, then the Housemother elaborated.

"Boys, I know this is short notice but from this day forward you all have a new roommate, meet Okami. As you all have the cleanest records overall so far, we're trusting you to welcome a female roommate into your dorm. You will be kept under strict surveillance until further notice, I hope you make her feel welcomed."

I'm internally dying of embarrassment! Please, just leave me be.

She turns towards me and quickly explains that my bags will be here after dinner before quickly turning towards the males again.

"Jack, Legosi, as Miss Okami will be in the same direct room as you both, I want you two to show her around and help her unpack after dinner."

Wait- Oh NO

My eyes snap to Jack, who winks at me cheekily, then to Legosi's

He looks just as flustered as I do.

The Housemother quickly regains the rooms attention and bids us all farewell.

Once the door closes behind her, we all let out a breath and slump slightly.

Glancing around, I realise all eyes are on me.

"H-Hi"

I stutter nervously, Jack immediately tries to make the environment less tense.

"C'mon, leave your bag on the bunk above Legosi's and we can take you on a tour before dinner!"

I awkwardly walk towards Legosi's bed and reach to throw my bag onto my new bed, pausing when I feel heat coming towards my back, large hands taking my bag from my own,

"Here, let me."

Legosi's voice rumbles through my body and I watch as he places the bag onto my bed, watching his arms extend around me, feeling the heat emitting from his body-

He steps away quickly, as do I. Jack says nothing but I can tell he wants to by the not-so-subtle tail wiggling.

I flush brightly, and speedily stroll towards the door,

"Let's go!"

•   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •  

Does anyone else remember the phase of fellow readers claiming and naming the dots that Authors would put for time skips and pauses??

As you can probably tell, I'm a not very experienced weeb writer.

I'm not going to apologise for that.

Pray for my sanity,

xoxo iConfuseMyselfALot