Chapter 29: Torturous Teasing

(Saturday)

It was the weekend and it was the birthday of Kairi Sane and the Alexa and Io were invited to a resort to celebrate the Pirate Princess' birthday.

The Goddess woke up first and saw her man sleeping peacefully. She smiled and combed his hair with her hand. She gently peppered kisses all over his face which brought a smile on Alex's face.

Alexa: you're awake

Alex: those soft lips woke me up

Alexa felt his hand touching her, and as she saw the cheeky look on his face, she knew where his hand was and she bit her lower lip.

Alex: relax, it's not your biscuit butt; it's your leg

Alexa: still, your gentle touch makes me feel good

She kissed him passionately on the lips.

Alex: what time you and Io have to be at the resort

Alexa: Kairi said 12, and now it's 10, but Io is asleep

Alex: I'll wake her up; you get ready

Alexa nodded and she went to look for her swimsuit in her wardrobe. Meanwhile, Alex walked inside the spare bedroom to see the Genius of the Sky is still sleeping. He quietly walked to her bed and gently nudged her.

Alex: Io, it's 10 you have to get up

Io groaned.

Io: five...more minutes, Alex-kun

Alex: you have to be at the resort before 12

Io: let me sleep for 5 more minutes

Alex then removed the covers from her body, but then he was frozen and aroused at the sight before him, her THICC bottom. He regained his composure and cleared his throat. He knew what was Io's wake up call.

He got in bed and planted kisses all over her face. This made her smile and it was enough to wake her up.

Io: I'm awake!

Alex: yeah, I can see that

Io: I felt your gaze when you removed the covers from me

Alex: huh?

Io smirked and brought her face closer to him.

Io: I know where you were looking

Alex looked away, but Io cupped his chin and turned his head around so she can look in his eyes. Then she got on top and laid on him.

Io: can you give me a massage, so I can feel good?

She said seductively. Alex couldn't resist.

Alex: one massage, coming up

He started on her back and Io melted into his arms.

Io: can you go lower?

He went to her lower back and continued to massage Io.

Io: oh, you're so good, Alex-kun

Alex: I guess I have the magic touch

Io grabbed his hands and placed them on her bottom.

Alex: Io-san?

Io: I know this is your favorite part of me; please work your magic

Alex: as you wish

He gently squeezed and massaged Io's THICC bottom. Io moaned with pleasure and relaxed from his touch. After the massage, Io gave Alex a passionate kiss for his work.