Chapter 16: A Blissful Night

Two hours after Wrestle Kingdom, Alex went to celebrate with the Elite and told Alexa that he'll be coming after. After eating dinner with the Elite, he drove back to Alexa's house, not knowing that Alexa has a lustful surprise for him.

(With Alexa)

The Goddess went home after celebrating with Nikki, Toni and Kairi for their victory at the show. Alexa set her two championship titles on the dresser while she changed into something comfortable, but at the same time something that Alex will melt to. Her choice of clothing was a shirt and loose shorts. 

While she waited for her man, she used her time to relax and watch Disney+.

(An hour later)

Alex drove up to Alexa's house after partying with the guys. He got his three championship titles and his bag as he went inside.

Alex: Alexa?

Alexa: I'm in the living room, baby

He went in the living room to see his lovely Goddess all comfortable on the couch.

Alexa: well hello triple champion

Alex: hello to you too, Alexa 2 Belts

Alexa: come and sit down next to your Goddess

He did what she told him to do and wrapped his arm around her. His vision was on the Goddess' legs. Alexa giggled and grabbed his face, so he was looking at her.

Alexa: you can put your hand there, I feel cold

He smirked and placed his hand on her soft thigh. Alexa lightly moaned from the touch.

Alexa: we achieved our greatest feats, babe; you with 3 titles

Alex: and you with 2 titles

Alexa: and at one of the most famous domes in the world

They leaned in and touched their foreheads together. Alexa pulled back and whispered into his ear.

Alexa: remember our promise?

Alex: what promise?

He smirked and played dumb.

Alexa: you know...

Alex: I'm not following

Alexa: allow me to give you a hint

She smiled, leaned in and kissed Alex's neck slowly. He shivered as Alex felt her tongue licking his neck. He was caressing her thigh before his hand went under her shirt.

Alexa moaned and shivered as she pulled back.

Alexa: let's continue in our room

Alex: as you wish

Alexa rode on Alex's back as they made their way upstairs to their room.

The couple were in their room and Alexa went down and locked it. Then she lunged at Alex and kissed him on the lips, knocking them down on the bed in the process. Alex was surprised of the force and passion from the Goddess.

Alexa inserted her tongue into his mouth while she happily moaned. Alex kissed her back and the couple were fighting for dominance with their tongues wrestling. The Goddess pulled back while she breathed.

Alexa: you have no idea how long I wanted to do this

Alex: I can see

The couple laid and cuddled in the bed.

Alexa: Wrestle Kingdom is done, so that means we can...

Alex: yes I know

He put her shorts up and caressed and squeezed her thighs.