Part 20 - Gundusoodi

Začať od začiatku

The team greeted and hugged each other.People were taking photos and videos of them.SSR also took out his phone to capture the moments.S chose to be by her Pupsooo's side like how Devu stood by Ammu always.

S chose to be by her Pupsooo's side like how Devu stood by Ammu always

Some fans who wished to see DS as a real couple called out to them.

"Prabhas! Please marry Anushka!!!We love you both!!!"

S looked down to hide her shyness while D just smiled and waved at them.DS and the team were overwhelmed seeing the crowd and their love and adoration for them.D looked up and saw there were more levels.

D: I want to go up and see what is there!

SSR: There are monsters at the top if you go up they will tear you apart and eat you

D: Oh...It's ok then I don't want I will be here.

"Nandhu...."

D: Akka !!! Bava !!!😃

D's elder sister had come with her husband to support the team.Two of his 'pra' sisters also came.

"Annayya!!"

He embraced them.S also hugged and exchanged pleasantries with her in-laws.It was a pleasant surprise for them.D became more excited seeing his family.

Hugging his sister,he looked around her back and peered into his bava's pockets if they were hiding any treats for him.

D: Akka,haven't you got me anything to eat ? 😕

D's bava: Meeting you without eatables ? No chance...she has brought home made murukku...

She took a packet from her handbag and passed it to her brother.

D: Murukku! Yummy!

He went to tear the plastic but was stopped by SSR who showed him the no food and drinks sign board.

D's sis: I'll keep those for you.You can have later.

D: No akka I will keep it with me I have a place...