20

(Haechan)

I thought that it would be okay but I was wrong. The moment y/n came down I felt that it was gonna be a long and hard day for me. Good thing we only have one class today. For now I will just sit back and try to distant myself.

"Did you have any?"

I hear y/n ask. When I look to what she is talking about it honestly shocks me. She was pointing to the spot where we would usually keep the bags at. To give her an answer I just shake my head and go back to messing around in my phone.

She sits in front of me and seems to be eating a pudding. I really don't think it a the best idea for me to go so I text Jaehyun to see if he can do it.

"Hey. I really don't think it's the best idea for me to do the guardian thing today"

Of course I don't get an instant reply. These guys are really useless. How would they even know if one of us is in danger. They don't even read their messages.

"Are you okay. You look pale"

There she goes asking questions again. Of course this has to happen today. Why did they eat everything. They could have just saved me some

I just nod to at least give her an answer. After I do she goes to her phone. I guess she realized I don't really wanna talk especially now. Then she starts to leave for school and Jaehyun hasn't replied yet so I guess I'll just have to deal with for now until I get a reply.

As I follower I can feel that I'm staring at her but it's not my fault. If only those guys would have saved some. I try to break my staring but it's hard. Even my phone is not able to help anymore. That is until I hear it ding.

"Why. What's wrong"

Jaehyun finally decided to reply.

"Well if you all would have left something for me to eat. Nothing would be wrong"

"There is a bunch of food in the fridge though"

"Not that type of food Jaehyun. Now I'm stuck with y/n and her scent is strong"

"Well I'm on the way to school. I'll stop by the hospital to get some. Just wait a little bit longer"

"Okay. Just hurry because it's already getting hard to be around her"

"When was the last time you actually ate"

"I haven't ate since she came into the house"

"Donghyuk it's been a week. You know better than to wait that long. Especially since you used your power that one day"

"I know. I know. Just hurry"

Not long after that we arrived at school. Being around more people surely isn't helping anything at this moment. I'm glad that she went straight to the class because there isn't a lot of people in it at the moment.

Y/n quickly finds a seat and I sit behind her. I can tell she can feel that I am staring because she keeps trying to look at me without me noticing. She stops trying when Katherine walks in.

Katherine notices her and hurriedly sits next to her. When she does she looks at me but quickly looks forward. She writes something down and passes it to y/n. Which obviously tells me what it's about but I don't care.

After y/n gives Katherine the note back. Katherine starts to ask questions about why y/n went missing for so long. Y/n doesn't tell her the full truth obviously but she still mentioned her mom dying. After y/n said that Katherine grabs her had which I let out a frustrated sigh unwillingly.

The guys and y/n came up with an agreement to stay close with Katherine to maybe find out more information. I didn't agree to it because I don't want to risk anything, especially since I am the one who supposedly dies.

I just wish Jaehyun would hurry up because now with being irritated that I have to sit and watch Katherine be able to touch y/n even though we all saw her kill me. I don't know how much longer I can last. Its actually starting to feel painful.

Not long after it starts to feel painful. Y/n gets up from her seat and leaves the room. As much as I would love to just sit here because her scent is gone and it's not as painful. I have to go make sure she is alright. So I try not to follow behind to make Katherine suspect anything.

I wait at least a couple minute then I leave. I don't know really where she went but I her scent is strong so I can just follow it.

Again I don't know if I'm the only one who is affected by her scent or if it's everyone. Taeyong and them never mentioned it. I've said it once to Yuta but he never said anything about it bothering him. I know that y/n and Yuta seem the closes between all of us, but he hasn't said anything about it to me.

When I am able to catch up with her scent. I see her walking down the hallway looking into rooms. So I quickly catch up with her to se what she is doing.

"What are you doing?" I ask straining with the words.

"Trying to find an empty place"

"Why"

When I ask this she just turns to me and she looks with me with worry. With that look I feel like I know what she is trying to do.