1

June 4, 2012
Monday 6:04 PM

Wandering around the school after hours, (Y/N) finds herself near the volleyball gym. She walked up to the vending machine and pressed the bright buttons. As she picked up her drink, her gaze fell onto the gym.

The door was open and you could see people cleaning up inside. She stared for a couple of seconds. Her eyes landed on a familiar head of blond hair. Her eyes widened, she walked towards the entrance in disbelief.

As she got closer, the blond hair boy became more visible. She stood there completely in awe.

"Tsukishima?"She mumbled, the blond boy turned at the sound of his name. His eyes landed on the girl.

The ball fell from his hands, making a small noise and he froze in place.

"(Y/N)?" He asked in disbelief, she smiled.

"Glad you remember me, Tsukki." (Y/N) said playfully.

"(Y/N)!" Tsukishimas friend, Yamaguchi, shouted running towards her. All this commotion definitely got the attention of the whole team.

"Yamaguchi?" she exclaimed, surprised

"Oi! Yamaguchi! Who's the girl you're hugging?" someone shouted. Yamaguchi let go and sheepishly smiled.

"Ah, this is-" he was cut off by another one of his teammates.

"You're (L/N) (Y/N)" a short brunette said, (Y/N) glanced over.

"Oh, hi, Nishinoya-san." She said, recognizing her classmate.

"She went to school with us, when we were younger." Yamaguchi explained. Their team nodded their heads in response.

(Y/N) glanced around,"Ah, I should leave. Sorry for interrupting your practice!" She exclaimed walking out.

"Wait, (Y/N)." Tsukishima said grabbing her arm. She tilted her head in confusion.

"I, uh...um." Tsukishima stammered as he met your eyes. Yamaguchi walked over and smiled at you.

"We're almost done here. Could wait for us?" Yamaguchi asked. She nodded her head, leaving to grab her stuff.

What a pleasant surprise.

~~~
June 4, 2012
Monday 6:11 PM

Yamaguchi stared at Tsukishima, who's face was completely red. Making Yamaguchi laugh, the blond quickly glared at the brunette.

"Shut up." Tsukishima muttered, picking up the ball he had dropped earlier. He let out a sigh as he threw the ball back in the basket. When (Y/N) left for high school, he thought his feelings would disappear as well.

"Wasn't she pretty?" Tanaka commented, Nishinoya nodded his head. Tanaka turned to Nishinoya

"You seem to know her, wanna tell us?" He asked, ruffling his head.

"She's in my class." Nishinoya smirked.

"Oh! That means she's a second year!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"Stop talking and clean up!" Their captain shouted.

Immediately they scattered, making the captain sigh. Eventually everyone cleaned up the gym and went to grab their stuff. The team spotted the girl outside waiting for her two friends. Tsukishima sighed seeing his teammates flushed faces.