Consequences (Jimina)

Start from the beginning

"Ani," he shook his head again. "I also just wanted to make sure you were doing fine," he assured.

Sleep calling. It was a habit she had developed just this year. He didn't mind it though. As they say, the people you love are the only ones in your head whenever you're asleep. It just signified that he meant something to her.

"I, uh, saw your medications on top of the dining table," he told her as he handed her the packet he saw earlier.

"I must've misplaced it." She informed him.

"Geokjeong hajima," she squeezed his hand that was on his lap. "They have decreased my medications. That must mean that I'm really getting better," she continued, beaming at him.

He moved closer to her and kissed the side of her temple when he heard this. He couldn't be any happier to hear this. Seeing her smile again was one of the few wishes he had this year.

She placed her head on his shoulder. He also rested his head on hers. He liked it when they were this close.

He intertwined their fingers. "Saranghae," his voice was barely audible.

"Oppa," he lifted his head up when she did. They both looked at each other. "Mianhae," she apologized.

He shook his head to stop her from apologizing. "I'll wait for you," he told her before placing another peck on her temple.

"Always," he whispered as he placed her head on her shoulder once again.

Yes, they weren't together, as much to his dismay. It was all his fault and he was to blame for everything that had happened.

It was just almost a year ago when the most awful thing had happened. She had asked for them to take a break. It didn't dawn on him until he realized that she was no longer his.

These were all because of him. It had started when he had lost the time to spend with her. His group was getting busier and busier day by day. Yet, he was enjoying going out with his friends during his days off.

He had failed to pick up her calls. He had forgotten to reply to her messages. He didn't know what was going on with her anymore.

Little did he know, she had started to have panic attacks. She had begun to show signs and symptoms of anxiety. She would be too insecure to even stand on stage.

Plus the consequences of them being together. A few fans had figured out they were together and they were attacking her. He wouldn't know this when Jungkook hadn't told him these, something Tzuyu had told the other guy.

He couldn't fathom how he dare go on a trip with a friend during a month long break and even had the guts to go drinking and playing with other girls. He had badly regretted that already.

He discovered how upset she was when a video of him leaked. He wasn't able to console her as he and his group were in New Zealand at that time for some filming.

When he arrived in Seoul after that, he was told she was rushed to the hospital. Her panic attacks were getting more serious. It was just then he learned the things he had done and how much she had suffered.

The consequences of them being together plus her anxiety has taken a toll on her. Her weight loss was very evident. She didn't want to eat at all.

There was a time when he had volunteered to look after her but during the whole day of them being together, she wouldn't utter a word to him.

It came upon on him that he had destroyed the most important thing for him, their relationship. It wasn't possible to fix it anymore. He had totally lost her already.