Night 2

I walked up to the building. 11:50. I huffed and walked inside. I looked at the stage. None of them moved. Mr. Fazbear walked passed me and nodded. I nodded back and I continued to the office and sat down. I had the little machines in my sweatshirt pocket. I waited until the bell went off for my shift.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened. Suddenly the phone went off. I picked it up.

“Hello? Hey night 2! I knew you could do it.” The guy on the other end said.

I was confused. Maybe I had gotten a call when I fell asleep the night before. I took the phone and checked old messages… Just as expected. There was another recorded message sent the night before. I listened to it and I was surprised at what I heard. He was talking about the animatronics trying to hurt me. I didn’t worry about it though. It didn’t matter. They didn’t seem to want to hurt me.

I waited for a little bit.

Then I heard footsteps in the hallway. I turned on the hall light, and standing there was the bunny. I waved for it to come in.

“I got you something.” I said in a friendly way.

The bunny looked at me intently. I pulled out one of the voice boxes.

“Now before I give this to you, are you male?” I asked.

It shook its head no. I nodded and set it up for a female voice. I walked up to her and slid the voice box into her mouth. I hooked it up. I backed up slowly.

“Now say something like… apple.” I said.

She nodded.

“A-ap-pple.” She stuttered.

She looked at me and did a little smile. Then she walked up and hugged me. She squeezed.

“T-thank you.” She said.

“I… can’t… breathe!” I said as she squeezed me in her hug.

“Oh sorry.” She said while letting go.

She let go and I breathed heavily for a moment.

“It’s fine. You just don’t know your strength.” I replied.

I stood up and stretched. She looked at me.

“So, what was your name before… you know.” I asked.

She lowered her head.

“I can’t remember.” She said.

“What should I call you then?” I asked.

She looked up at me.

“Bonnie. That’s my animatronic name.”

I nodded.

“Ok Bonnie, let’s go give these voice boxes to your friends.” I said.

She nodded and ran ahead. Wow those guys could run fast!

She ran straight to Pirate’s Cove.

“Foxy!” She called out.

We looked into the curtains. Foxy was sitting there quietly on a barrel. He looked sad. He slowly turned his head at us. He looked surprised to see me.

“Foxy, this guy isn’t like the others! He’s nice.” Bonnie said.

I nodded.

“Hand me the voice thingy. He’ll trust me more.” Bonnie told me.

I handed her the voice box and she walked over to Foxy. She slid the voice box into his mouth.

“Say apple.” Bonnie said.

Foxy opened his mouth.

“A-apple.” He said.

He looked at me.

“Thank you.” He said.

Foxy looked up at Bonnie for a second. It looked like they were having some sort of mental conversation. Maybe they could communicate through their souls or something like that.

They walked over to me.

“Let’s go give these to Freddy and Chica.” Foxy said.

We ran over to them. I set one of the voice boxes for female and handed them to Bonnie and Foxy.

They put them in Freddy and Chica’s mouths. They now could speak too.

Chica walked up to me.

“Thank you very much, uh… what’s your name?”

“Mike Schmidt.” I answered.

“Thank you very much, Mike.” She said.

Freddy walked up to me.

“I’m sorry if you thought that we were gonna kill you.” He said.

“It’s fine.” I replied.

“We always thought that one of the guards was the murderer that killed us.” Chica added.

Suddenly the alarm went off for 6:00.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go now.” I said.

I began to walk out the door.

“Bye Mike!” They all yelled as I walked out the door.

They waved and I waved back. Then I continued to walk down the street back to my house.

I thought to myself. I had made new friends. Not the normal types of friends. They were better.