Epilogue

~4 years later~

I had done nothing since that dark day. I moped around the house. I hadn’t even started college yet. I still lived with my parents, but so did Sarah. Rocky was kinda like a part of the family now. He stayed with us. The puppet also stayed with us. I didn’t know what to do anymore.

Then one Monday morning, I got a call.

“Hello.”

“Hey, is this Mike Schmidt?” The voice asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, this is Ted Fazbear. I’m Mr. Fazbear’s son.”

“Uh huh.” I said.

“I have reopened the restaurant at the original location and I wanted to know if you wanted to be our night guard.” He explained.

I stayed silent.

“My dad recommended you. He said you did a good job.” He continued.

I thought for a moment.

“Sure, when do you want me to show up?” I asked.

“Tonight at 11:50.” He said.

“Alright, I’ll be there.” I said.

We both hung up.

“Hey, Puppet!” I yelled.

We called him puppet, because he didn’t have a name. He was ok with it.

Puppet came in. He hung on strings that we attached to the ceiling. There was railing that let him go around.

“Yes Mike.” He said.

“I’m getting a job at Freddy’s, do you wanna come?” I asked.

“Yes, yes, yes!” He said.

He seemed excited to come.

~11:48~

I drove up to Freddy’s. I walked inside and saw Ted standing by the stage. The place was much bigger than the one that I worked at.

“Ah, Mike. Good to see ya.” He said.

He stuck his hand out. I grabbed his hand and shook it.

The first thing that popped into my head was; are the old animatronics here?

“Why is that puppet with you?” He asked.

“Oh, him. He’s an animatronic that used to be here. He wanted to come.” I answered.

“Ok, whatever. Your station is back there.” He said.

He pointed to a room towards the back. There was a small office, with no doors.

“Now before your shift, my dad wanted me to tell you something.” Ted said. (Ted said. LOL, it rhymes)

I nodded.

“There are some old animatronics in the back that we used for parts in the new ones. Also, the new ones are exactly like the ones from this original location.” He said.

“Alright, thanks for everything.” I said.

He nodded and left.

Then me and Puppet went to the office and sat down. The bell for my shift to begin went off. I picked up the camera. I checked the storage closet. There were old animatronics in the back. I sighed. I’m glad that they didn’t scrap the bodies. But Bonnie’s face was gone. That could be fixed though.

Suddenly, I heard a sound from the hall.

“Did you hear that?” Puppet asked.

“Yes.” I said as I picked up my flashlight.

I shined the flashlight down the hall. Standing there was a new version of Chica. She walked into the office. My heart beat with what seemed to be joy and fear.

“Ch-Chica?” I said.

“Mikey!?”

The End

To be continued…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story. The next one will be coming out soon. It will be called "Five Nights at Freddy's: It's Been so Long" It will be a prequal. It is loosely based off of the song "It's Been so Long" by The Living Tombstone. Then after that, a sequal will come out.

Thans for reading!